So How Are You? Tell Us Whats On Your Mind....

DirtyBoy

Been trying to think on how to put this into to words....

I don't know if I will ever troop in my Sandy armor.....I have been having flare ups with my muscle neuropathy , and skeletal illnesses and have had a gradual weight loss, I have lost 17 pounds over the last three months and now my armor is way to big for me to wear.... :(:blink: (I am 5 ft tall and weight 112 pounds I used to weigh 129)

I do not know if I will ever get it back to wear the armor properly and my Dr has even told me not to wear it, and put it away and wait and see how I am in the summer....Anything putting pressure on my neck shoulders and any thing on my body causes pain and we are trying to figure it out what is going on withthe neuropathy..it is scary and petrifying to not truly know what is going on...and after all the work I did on that armor and then not be able to possibly wear it has been a blow to me...I have made a Jedi costume where there is nothing blocking my vision and I can take off layers...has given me some consolation but I wanted to wear the Sandy the most... :( :( :(

Pray for wisdom for me on what to do, to wear it or not....

Diana (Short trooper)

Hi Diana i´m very sad to read this, i hope your body somehow get strong again.

Are there any chances for train your back into better health.

Hope you can troop again as a sandy, because that would mean you are ok again.

Hugs from here, i hope the best for you from here.

Diana hang in there sis. If you need some replacement pieces I am here for you. ;)

Guys, things have been wierd for me too, I found the 501st after the mission I was on was scrubbed and I was re-assigned to another.

That mission has been seen to it's end. I've jumped off with some gents who needed me after one of thier team leaders died doing what he loved. So my new mission has been keeping me extremely busy. I think about MEPD alot, was even looking at my new pack build today. Guess it's going to take a bit longer but I hope to have my next TD ready to go for Summer. :td:

Sounds good old friend, hope to see you go swat whit me in the summer.

Hugs :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sad to hear some of our members problems but the best thing i can say instead of wow, sorry and pray is tell you that you can change your life,your feelings and your future.

There are hundreds of great positive thinking books out there (many changed my life).

Read a great book, watch funny movies,go help a handicap kid(i did last week) ,go troop at a handicap school,make a donation, go see a comedy show,study ,learn something new,attend a seminar on what you like or don't like in your life...

I have problems in my life too but i learned that its better for me and my health to hang out with positive people,laugh all day, help others and mostly to change my thinking then i will live a better life.

Today is a great day in Quebec. Its finally sunny and getting warmer. I've been broke all winter and had to declare bankruptcy since i stopped travelling with my show to stay with my family (my decision).I used to work year round travelling around the world and make as much or more money than my sister's boyfriend who was a doctor. I'm happier today because its only money and some people have bigger problems. I will work this summer locally only and will work harder this summer than last year to compensate but now i'm older and more mature. My family ,my health, my pets are more important.

During my winter i tried to save as much money as i could and i built a cool TD with my old suit, a scrachtbuilt backpack for about $80,i got a beautiful free AP helmet on MEPD just by being here at the right time. Life is good guys , if you make it good. Have a nice positive day ,

Here's a great song for everyone written by my idol Chaplin :

Pat :D

Posted Image

:blink:

Thank you for the post on here and the positive out looks is good for the health too and laughing makes a Merry heart like a medicine...but I have to ask....

What is that pink thing on your head in your tiny signature picture on the bottom of the post you just wrote....

That just made me bust out loud at it!!! :D

Diana (ShortTRooper )

all is cool with me at present guys! (although,ive had a lot of serious problems in my life over the last 6 -12 months,that came to a head at christmas !!) but,now iv'e blocked them out by building 2 scratch built T-21's (thanx to pandatrooper! B) ),re weathering 2 E-11 blasters, re-working SMALLY'S T-21 BLASTER,and will be weathering his E-11 for him too,and working on making a badly built tk lid good for marsha's sandie armour, helped smally with a few bits for his SWAT project! :) and i got my new sandie armour and lid to sort for swat soon too!, iv'e also been cycling lots since the new year ,that has given me more energy than ive had in years!!!! and the family visit our allotment regular too now(its so peaceful,and tranquil there! :) )...i try to keep positive! (i know,sometimes its hard) but,in our garrison,i call the td's "THE GOOD VIBES TROOPERS" ! MY PASSION FOR THE 501ST /UKG/MEPD GIVES ME STRENGTH AND POSITIVITY! as my buddy, smally says.... its karma! i am a firm believer in that now! - basically,you give out bad vibes,you get em back!... and you give out good vibes,you get em back ! (the ying/yang thang! ;) )

rick,thanx for your thoughts and concern for us all! :) truly.....MEPD IS MY SECOND HOME,AND......MY FAMILY!!!.... GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND STAY STRONG! :)

Yeah hang tough. My mission is to build a home on some property I have out of state. I was living and working in this out of state area and my mission was on track but I had to abort to come back and take care of a dying relative. Afterward I was stuck in an office :duimomlaag: and this is where I began fooling around on line..... office life blows! I am 100% out of doors type of guy. That's the way I found the 501st.

Now I'm back ******* it in the bush. Been getting quite beat up and losing the weight also. -_- Good to be back on track. Nothing's gonna stop me this time. :duim: