Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Weapon is a Hyperfirm DL-19, I also Have Hyperfirm MG-15, and a T-21

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Here's to you MEPD!

Posted Image

let me know if you all need anymore. I will be adjusting a few things and submitting photos for SWAT. If you all see anything let me know.

Thanks,

SandFlea

TD-7435

Ya for a sec I thought it was real dirt too. :blink::P

Only thing I will suggest is to weather your pouches, which looks kinda clean right now. Like what you did with the black portion of the pauldron.

Might want to tuck in or cut away that loose strap at the side of the backpack as well.

Other than that, nothing to add from me. B)

The pack is my build and I always leave the straps a bit long for adjustment. They can probably be trimmed a bit shorter, but I wouldn't cut them too short. It's easier to get your pack on and off by being able to loosen the straps and pull them down once the pack is on. If you do decide to trim them a bit shorter, make sure you seal the end of the strap with some heat so it won't unravel.

Yeah, not really wanting to cut them because it comes on and off with ease do to the additional strap length. I do need to come up with a method to roll up straps so they aren't just floppin around. Heck of a pack and I'm glad the straps are that long. I was thinking of using some reusable cable ties to roll the up and secure them.

Darren

That weathering looks great man!!! I like th contrast from really white to really dirty. Out of curiosity what did you use?

It just a basic burnt umber acrylic paint. I just sponged an even amount of paint all over then I used a damp terry type hand cloth to rub off spots. The key is to just let the paint partially dry then leave a little thicker amount in the crevasses. That really gives it the appearance of dirt accumulating on the armor as it would in real life. It really looks better in person. Glad you all like the weathering.

Darren

Officially TD in the 501st now. Is there a section here for TD only. Can't find the area with the 10th ann challenge coin. Wanting to pick one up and a patch too. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Darren

Thats a great TD you've got Darren. And it looks that you are ready to jump into action and start shooting lots and lots of jawas with that arsenal!

:D

Cool!!

So,

Congratulations, you are now Officially Depoyed as a Mos Eisley Police Officer.

Check this Link.

Now, come join us at the Mos Eisley Cantina!!!

Saludos

Juan

Thanks to all. Special props to Quartermaster for the pack build, Rolf for the pics to guide me, pandatrooper for the weathering advice and Troopermaster for the armor kit.

Couldn't have done this without you.

Darren