My Custom Made Boots

:P just received my made to order boots today,after almost a year( :blink: )this is the 'final' result

It got some off here and there,but the most unfortunate thing is,her craftsman cut the sides(for the elastics) too deep and too wide also makes the openings too big.

The leather is quite soft,maybe it'll get better after i spray painted it :engel::0Lighten: or maybe not :mellow: cuz the originals on the screencaps also looks 'soft'(??)

Special thanks to Paul for answering my questions and his photos of the original boots he had,thanks a lot sir :salute:

So what do you guys think? sell it....or paint it :lol:

sorry for the pics,its 3 am here but cant wait to show you guys,if its a go i'm gonna paint it tomorrow :P

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Thanks a lot guys! She'll be happy to hear that :lol:

I already give it first pass before i go to bed this morning :P

Posted Image

3rd pass

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Comparison with my older boots,the front had not much different from this angle,but from front look,my older boots is much 'pointy-er'

Posted Image

I used a spraypaint from Aerox(acrylic spray paint) surprisingly it holds on the leather :blink:

Posted Image

Now the problem is,i cant find a white dye anywhere near me for the elastic! :6: and got to prep this for tomorrow...think..think:6:

wait........i'll spray the elastic to **** :0Lighten: :glare:

Dayyummm :P :P it works

And the elastic still...elastic :lol:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I did this in a hurry,so no time for cleaning the white paint on the soles

Let's see how it look with the armor tomorrow :D

Wish can do this again,this will be a good base for her

Thanks a lot so far guys! :lol:

YEAH!!

Beated up and take names! :peace: :peace:

Posted Image

Looks kinda funky with the whole armor though :unsure:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Here's the venue...not a very comfort place for a patrol huh? :mellow: and some ******* ripped my sling away :angry:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Thanks a lot bro! I didn't know about paints,what i do know now its that acrylic paint holds and react better on this kind of elastic :lol::P and i didn't sand it either :peace:

Next time will be enamel on the leather,the elastic is acrylic :lol: and will sand it a bit next time :peace:

that's all right ;)

the best way is:

- sand leather with 250 and after in 600.

- prepare the leather and go away the fat with "acetone" many layers and let it dry.

- put on really thin layer of enamel paint (like use as primer paint)

- go for two or three enamel paint layer, i think more are there layer, much the result will be better.

-let dry one day between each layer.

- and yes acrilyc paint on the elastic, it will need also many layers to have it real white, it is better if you mix paint with water for begining and the last layers in full paint.

i done like this and it work perfect.

i don't again use my shoes with costume so i can't really said that it will resist good in time. but i think that yes, but cracke will appear it is logical and accurate^^ ;)