*ACTIVATED* TD-252 / ROLF / SWAT OFFICER # 001

Rolf

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WWWwwuuhhhuuu thanks!!! :peace:

Its a great feeling to have the achieve the S.W.A.T status, i´m very proud :salute::td:

Now i´m ready to hunt some scums down town Mos Eisley :laser::tusken_icon::obiwan::luke3::jawa::dance::Wookiee1:

I hope to have a few M.E.P.D/S.W.A.T bro´s whit me soon, to clear out the dusty streets, alleys, houses etc.

Go go

Posted Image

Posted Image

I think we all have witness of history being written, or build out of plastic. ;)

Rolf, there is no doubt that you well deserved to be the first SWAT deployed TD in the program. And you also are setting a very very high standard for all the next troopers willing to request SWAT status.

Your armor is simple the best Sandtrooper armor I have seen, and probably the best to exist around the world.

Congratulations... you are an example of commitment, attention to detail and simply of awesome armor...

I am honored to Officially Deploy you as the very First M.E.P.D S.W.A.T. Officer.

Congratulations!!

Click here.

Felicidades mi amigo!

Saludos.

Juan

I think we all have been witness of history being written, or build out of plastic. ;)

Rolf, there is no doubt that you well deserved to be the first SWAT deployed TD in the program. And you also are setting a very very high standard for all the next troopers willing to request SWAT status.

Your armor is simple the best Sandtrooper armor I have seen, and probably the best to exist around the world.

Congratulations... you are an example of commitment, attention to detail and simply of awesome armor...

I am honored to Officially Deploy you as the very First M.E.P.D S.W.A.T. Officer.

Congratulations!!

Click here.

Felicidades mi amigo!

Saludos.

Juan

WOO HOO!!!!!!

Thanks Juan, i´m very proud and happy for this status :)

Its have been my goal for the last 11 years in this hobby, to be so close to the once used in anh.

I hope i can inspire others to follow.

Its a great feeling to get your gear all checked up, and keeps the hobby alive at the same time.

Peace out troop´s/bro´s ;)

(I love the mepd swat officer deployed section, very nice art work Noel)

the wall behind stay always the same, but the men in armor change for better and better and better!

just impressive, most impressive.

sincere congrats to the first SWAT trooper, it is really cool that it is you that have this title, TD master for longer!! :salute:

Guest Locitus

Copy that bro, that would be too cool.

Lets try to aim at that ;)

I do not know yet, if i can join the Danish Legoland events this year any way,

Cheers :)

You really should try to go there, because I will! ;)

Oh, and congratulations on making the first SWAT :D

Beware all you scums and villainy! Here's MEPD SWAT Officer Rolf comin' atcha! :D

Rolf will be patrolling the Mos Eisley Cantina more often now. But today lets all go there to celebrate. WOHOO! :P

And how about a cool forum signature banner for Rolf too?

Cheers man! :)

Love you all back from here bro´s, i love this warm brotherhood forum like my second family.

I´m happy to be here, and be apart of something good.

I wanna say a big thanks for all your great and loving posting, they all makes me wanna stay in the hobby and get better and better each time.

Hugs world wide ;)

You really should try to go there, because I will! ;)

Oh, and congratulations on making the first SWAT :D

I would love to, but right now i have to work friday, and get back to copenhagen to pick up my boy sunday.

My family lifes out side copenhagen, and i can´t talk whit my ex.

But i will try to work it out, so i can join in.

I would really love that, and to troop whit you bro :)

Beware all you scums and villainy! Here's MEPD SWAT Officer Rolf comin' atcha! :D

Rolf will be patrolling the Mos Eisley Cantina more often now. But today lets all go there to celebrate. WOHOO! :P

And how about a cool forum signature banner for Rolf too?

Cheers man! :)

Thanks my friend, your shoulder clap warms.

The hobby is greatfun, but can also be hard work before it rocks.

So its a great feeling, whit some positive feedback :)

I would love a banner, maybe i will her our magic CO for making one.

You are a leader in sandtrooper costuming in every sense of the word Rolf! :salute:

Thanks for the kind words bro, it have taken me around 11 years to come to where i´m today.

I still remember Braks Buddy and Mike Harrison as my big idols, they still is ;)