MEPD collection

Robster

That MEPD shield patch with teh blue background on the top is really rare. I once had someone offer me $30 for mine. It would be nice though if the regular, current MEPD shield patches would be run again for those new folks who want one for a helmet bag, jacket.

Also, that "To Serve and Protect" shirt is the shiz. I used to wear mine more frequently and it's the single shirt that gets me the most questions. I would love to see that again, esp. with a long sleeve option.

Fantastic collection bro :)

Looks like you got all, we have produce here through the times.

Love the old mepd t-shirt whit the two suns and mos eisley sandtroopers (the black t-shirt/2 yellow suns/white text).

Maybe a new run of it, if someone got the files to it ;)

Also, that "To Serve and Protect" shirt is the shiz. I used to wear mine more frequently and it's the single shirt that gets me the most questions. I would love to see that again.

That, and the "got sand?" are my 2 favorite MEPD ones hands down... Love to see those offered again as mine are getting a bit overworn... ;)

Thanks bro :)

(for those who do not know it, i did the drawing one to the left)

Sir! Lets make the run again! :lol: i really really like the retro touch to it!

Maybe you will draw a new one? :D:D