Is there a way of searching by state?

Giftshopduane

I was curious if there was a search button, or if someone has assembled a map or regional list of TD's. A clickable map, or state by state. I know that being a member of a local garrison we can get in touch, but what if say one was travelling and wanted to get in contact with locals, or if I'm home (NY) and wanted to meet some fellow troopers. Even a world list/map.

That is a great idea!

In the meantime though, you should be able to contact members through your local garrison even if you are not official 501st yet. You can also do a search on the main 501st site. just look up the garrisons, find what would be yours, and you should be able to go on individual profiles, and most will have a contact e-mail listed. Hope that helps bro! :)

This is something that would be good to bring up on the Legion boards... something for the 501st site specifically.

You can always go here and simply search for a Garrison name you're wondering about though.

I mean if you wondering how many TDs are in the "Dewback Ridge Garrison" then you could just search those pages for "Dewback" and find out.

This is something that would be good to bring up on the Legion boards... something for the 501st site specifically.

You can always go here and simply search for a Garrison name you're wondering about though.

I mean if you wondering how many TDs are in the "Dewback Ridge Garrison" then you could just search those pages for "Dewback" and find out.

It would work for the 501st too, but I think one exclusively for MEPD, as most of the rest I'm not too interested in, just stormtroopers. There are others (SL, BH..) but just to have one for TD's and TK's, cool! Plus for the most part it would eliminate a lot of leg work for our members. I'm into easy.