How much snow did you get?

Short TRooper

Here in North Central Illinois we got 20 inches from 3 pm last night to 5 am this morning...PLows have been out but I can't move my car as it is in 20 inches of frozen snow around it....Now we are going to be hit by wind chills of -20 to - 40 below zero.

Were you in the path of the storm?

Diana (ShortTrooper)

Here in North Central Illinois we got 20 inches from 3 pm last night to 5 am this morning...PLows have been out but I can't move my car as it is in 20 inches of frozen snow around it....Now we are going to be hit by wind chills of -20 to - 40 below zero.

Were you in the path of the storm?

Diana (ShortTrooper)

Hmmm, i checked last at 2Ft.-3" and 1-1/2 inches of ice on top here <_< .(Pocono Mts.PA)

Woodchuck here. 72 and sunny today, had to mow the lawn. Ocala Florida

Actually I wouldn't mind mowing the lawn right now!!!!

Took me and my two kids 3 days to make a small path to get my car and sidewalks undug...... :angry:

Hopefully we can get the car out or even started to get my youngest tot he high school this mornig...car's been frozen shut for 3 days :blink:

Diana (ShortTrooper )

Over here we have 70°F (sorry, wrong conversion), it is 42 F and we are cold!!!

:D

I have my jacket on and I am indoors.

Saludos

I know it is snowing in Dallas Texas right now.....We were wondering if it got cold in Mexico due to the Artic air going all the way south to Texas....hopefully you will warm back up soon...

Diana (ShortTrooper )

I know it is snowing in Dallas Texas right now.....We were wondering if it got cold in Mexico due to the Artic air going all the way south to Texas....hopefully you will warm back up soon...

Diana (ShortTrooper )

Well.. actually, it did. All the cold and winter snow has already reached the northern half of Mexico.

We have temperatures as low as -20C (-4F) this morning in some border cities as Nuevo Laredo, Ciudad Juarez and Reynosa.

The more south you get, the higher the temp is... but, still cold.

Just 30 KM north of Mexico City it was -5C (23F) this morning.

Mexico city is still just 6C (42F) though.

It looks like we are up for a cold long weekend. We have monday off!!!

Saludos.

Well.. actually, it did. All the cold and winter snow has already reached the northern half of Mexico.

We have temperatures as low as -20C (-4F) this morning in some border cities as Nuevo Laredo, Ciudad Juarez and Reynosa.

The more south you get, the higher the temp is... but, still cold.

Just 30 KM north of Mexico City it was -5C (23F) this morning.

Mexico city is still just 6C (42F) though.

It looks like we are up for a cold long weekend. We have monday off!!!

Saludos.

I often wondered if it got cold down there and now I know the answer...YES!

thanks for the information on that. :)

6C or 42 F sounds balmy here we are going down tho on tuesday to 8 above zero...I don't know what that would be in Celcius.

Why do you have Monday off?

Diana (Short Trooper)

:blink:

It's snowing here again!!

We just got dug out and more snow is coming Tuesday...my poor back and my kids too we all had to go to the chiropractor on Friday as we were in pain...investing in a snow blower next year isn't an option...I have to get one or have some one plow it out for me..... :(

Diana (ShortTRooper )

:blink:

It's snowing here again!!

We just got dug out and more snow is coming Tuesday...my poor back and my kids too we all had to go to the chiropractor on Friday as we were in pain...investing in a snow blower next year isn't an option...I have to get one or have some one plow it out for me..... :(

Diana (ShortTRooper )

Oyyyy.....us too.....it doesnt stop

Oyyyy.....us too.....it doesnt stop

Boy oh boy, i know how y'all feel.My fiance,her son and i left @7:36pm to pick up a relative and our car died a half mile from the house <_< .We pushed it back all the while the snow started coming down(grrr).Now from what i hear we are getting 4 to 6 inches during the course of tonight. :angry:.Oh well :rolleyes: