150 - a milestone

Daetrin

WOW!!

This is something!

Last year was great regarding deployment. I remember specially a period during fall when lots of applications were posted.

And most of them resulted on a Deployed Police Officer!

I was deployed three years ago, around march.

post-1761-000769500 1296666339_thumb.png

At the time, there were a something over 100 deployed TDs on the detachment.

Considering that the deployment standards have been raising considerably and constantly through the years, I think achieving 150 is AWESOME!!

:D

And I can tell many more are on their way.

Congrats to the MEPD!!

What an amazing place this is!

Saludos

Yes, this is a great accomplishment for all the troopers who have worked so hard to become part of something so amazing.

The bar has been raised and they continue to submit better and better armor and workmanship.

I think this year we might be able to hit 200....fingers crossed :)

True, but 30% of Legion sandtroopers are MEPD Police Officers. To get to that level of success, there would need to be 770 EIs.

Paul, true to that. From my observation, I find that most people will first join the 501st Legion as a TK, which is more readily available/affordable than any others. After becoming a member, they have more access/resources to research and get contacts of prop markers through fellow members or from the 501st/detachments forums.

So that can also means, they will pay more attention to make their 2nd costume as good as they can thus getting deployed is also easier.

Just my thoughts. But getting EI isn't that though as well I reckon, most TK kits out of the box with some mods here and there, one should be good to go in no time. B)