SANDMAN TIGUI COMING STRONG

Sandman Tigui

After all the supporting comments and advices of adjustments and making a better weathering tone, I come in strong hoping that the new upgrades grant me a place to honor all the Sandies scattered thru out our Galaxy. Gotta thank you all who have kindly aided me in this demanding as exciting journey. Hope the pics pride the purpose of occupying Guatemala as well as counting in a brother dirty enough for the Empire!

Cheers to all!

SMTPosted Image

post-3936-006237300 1293683847_thumb.jpg

post-3936-051768000 1293683852_thumb.jpg

post-3936-066317300 1293683858_thumb.jpg

post-0-010117500 1293684197_thumb.jpg

post-0-051591600 1293684234_thumb.jpg

post-0-063679800 1293684267_thumb.jpg

post-0-078110300 1293684298_thumb.jpg

post-0-040239600 1293684322_thumb.jpg

post-0-053427700 1293684337_thumb.jpg

post-0-014483300 1293684362_thumb.jpg

Looking real good Luis! The weathering looks sooooo much better. Those are some great shots. You really have some super locations to take some awesome Sandtrooper pictures. Keep up the great work!:D

Thanks so much John!!! That's my final weathering looking forward in seeing if this gets me finally accepted and deployed

to the MEPD and the 501.

Soon I'll share some "Sandman" actions pics in this location that are really breathtaking!

Hey you never know when a MEPD Convention could take place here in Antigua and have a lot of Sandies do different but similar locations like these. My best to you in this upcoming New Year John!Posted Image

Thanks Nol and Sandtall, put a lot of effort in adjustments and details since last time, and yes location is everything. Gonna post next week some troopin finest pics in Antigua that are really out of this world. Gonna be glad to share them with the brotherhood!

SMT:)

Great improvements on the weathering. I see now where you got your inspiration for color. the scenery is really cool too. Just a couple of questions for you....

Do you have the canvas or elastic shoulder straps? Im pretty sure i remember seeing them but just need a closeup shot for deployment.

What version helmet are you using?

Also, is there anyway you can bring your shins down a little bit and move your ammo belt to the center of your right thigh? It looks like it was assembled that way but should be an easy fix.

Overall, looking great and with a few fixes here and there you should be on the road to deployment.

BTW, its super exciting that you will be the first to occupy a new territory....We've decided to take a road trip to all new posts so we can inspect the troops there and have some fun ....lol

:salute:

Great improvements on the weathering. I see now where you got your inspiration for color. the scenery is really cool too. Just a couple of questions for you....

Do you have the canvas or elastic shoulder straps? Im pretty sure i remember seeing them but just need a closeup shot for deployment.

What version helmet are you using?

Also, is there anyway you can bring your shins down a little bit and move your ammo belt to the center of your right thigh? It looks like it was assembled that way but should be an easy fix.

Overall, looking great and with a few fixes here and there you should be on the road to deployment.

BTW, its super exciting that you will be the first to occupy a new territory....We've decided to take a road trip to all new posts so we can inspect the troops there and have some fun ....lol

:salute:

Thank you Dirty Boy for your compliments. Here it goes to answer your questions:

1 Shoulder straps are soft canvas like with white velcro for better shoulder hook up over button straps. Just better comfort for me. Could you check them out in my post: De Weathering Part 1

2 About Helmet: Original FX helmet with the newly re-shaped dome top

3 As for the sins no problem at all. As well as the button fix. Actually it's centered when I dressed up, maybe the angle in the pics make it seem slightly no aligned. I know these are minor changes, do you want more pics of this for approval?

And yes opening up Guatemala for the first Outpost is an exciting as well as a serious ride to do. Thanks for the support! One of New Year's wishes is to be deployed and be part of the Sandman Brotherhood.

Here's a sneak peak of the pics coming to the MEPD next week...

SMTPosted Image

post-0-010416700 1293740939_thumb.jpg

post-0-004844100 1293740946_thumb.jpg

post-0-053696800 1293741000_thumb.jpg

Excellent Pics....you truly look right at home in that setting....but then again, you should it is home...lol

I thought I saw the shoulder straps so you should be good there.

The only holdup I can see would be the FX helmet. Even though its probably the best conversion Ive seen and definitely acceptable for legion standards, it would keep you from deployment. Man I feel bad even saying that because you have done such a great job so far and I know you are as excited as we are to have you deployed. Any chance you can score an alternate bucket???

Excellent Pics....you truly look right at home in that setting....but then again, you should it is home...lol

I thought I saw the shoulder straps so you should be good there.

The only holdup I can see would be the FX helmet. Even though its probably the best conversion Ive seen and definitely acceptable for legion standards, it would keep you from deployment. Man I feel bad even saying that because you have done such a great job so far and I know you are as excited as we are to have you deployed. Any chance you can score an alternate bucket???

Good Dirty Boy, it's all I got. It breaks my heart to hear this. Since Oct 20 good ' ol Ward Jones was kind enough to sell me the set I build and choose if I wanted to become a TK or TD. I choose the dirty path, however if it's not good enough for MPED standards, then I guess it is what it is.

Can't say I tried or did my bestPosted Image

Good Dirty Boy, it's all I got. It breaks my heart to hear this. Since Oct 20 good ' ol Ward Jones was kind enough to sell me the set I build and choose if I wanted to become a TK or TD. I choose the dirty path, however if it's not good enough for MPED standards, then I guess it is what it is.

Can't say I tried or did my bestPosted Image

Dont let it get you down brother. :( Deployment is tough. I know when I was looking to be deployed, I had to change a whole bunch of stuff and wait a few months. It doesnt mean that you cant be legion approved either and as a matter of fact, you should pass their standard with flying colors. The no FX was a decision made well before our time and has stuck throughout the years. Maybe someone has an extra bucket they would be willing to trade with you or something. We are a detachment that is unlike no other :)

But we're not even talking about deployment here — not yet — we're talking about being the first TD / 501st member in your part of the world. And for that the FX is still okay.

The word "deployed" has been misused in this thread I believe.

Luis, to us "deployed" means the elite status. What you're trying to get is simply "accepted" into the Legion. While there's nothing wrong with calling that "being deployed" (as it makes perfect sense to do so) it's not what it really means; at least not using the vocubulary with definitions that most people here think of.

Hope that helps clear it up... this is purely — as I've understood it — a request to get into the Legion. Since Luis doesn't have a GML they sent him here to have us help him.

Then you should be good to go as far as the legion standards are concerned. :)

Thank you boys for the support and clearing of words. For some reason that I do, but don't know I've grown fond to the MEPD. As a matter of fact I haven't sent Mark Haskell the pics I sent you guys. Since I don't know how it works becoming accepted as one of their own by the "Sandmen Brotherhood" is all I'm looking for. I know the Legion is the Legion but Sandies are some breed apart.

Still should I wait for MEPD approval=deployed or should I knock on the door with Mark Haskell for the 501?

If so, how grants the acceptance and ID No?

Makes me feel betterPosted Image as setting a good Outpost here, even if I'm the last man standing gives me courage enough to walk the dirty path.

Thanks both for your aid in this crusade.

SMTPosted Image

Still should I wait for MEPD approval=deployed or should I knock on the door with Mark Haskell for the 501?

If so, how grants the acceptance and ID No?

Yes, you'll have to get Mark, or Thomas, or someone in the Legion to approve you as a TD first. Then you can worry about getting another helmet and such to get the "deployed" status here IF you want it.

Please understand though that as soon as you have a TD # you are an official part of the MEPD!

Deployment is a completely optional title that is not required at all.

But yes... you need to submit your pics to the Legion (which it sounds like you've done) and request membership there first anyway.

Exactly :)

You are absolutely on the right path and are going to fit in perfectly here. It is a true brotherhood

Let us know how the submission goes :)

Thank you guys! So I'll send Mark or Thomas the pics for Legion acceptance once I do, and hope it comes true, I'll let you guys know how it goes. For future references I agree with Noel I think the word "deployed" should be translated to "upgraded" in case for elite status qualification. Besides it gives the trooper an extra motivation. Deployed to me should be referred as "accepted", once you qualify as a Sandie for the Legion.

So if it's for you guys, as commanding chiefs, I get your good to go status?

If someone of you knows somebody for an extra bucket, be glad to do business, but in the meanwhile due to all the timeless effort and passion I'd stick to this one and hope the Sandpit Brotherhood grants me acceptance. Next year I'll be traveling a lot so that's why I putted a lot of hard work on the adjustments as well as the right scenarios for a better Sandie storytelling.

Cheers to you brothers!

SMTPosted Image

Your welcome, your the right location is sure a fact :)

Just look at a pic here, in a gym hall:

Posted Image

And here how much more it looks cool, and right in a more ANH a like location ;)

Posted Image

Your welcome, your the right location is sure a fact :)

Just look at a pic here, in a gym hall:

Posted Image

And here how much more it looks cool, and right in a more ANH a like location ;)

Posted Image

Wow Rolf! These are great pics, my next shop will be the sniper blaster you are bearing in your arms. Jajajajajaja!Posted Image

SMT

Looks great for 501st enlistment! DO let us know once your TD is approved by the Legion GML! :P

At the meantime, I'll move your thread to the Imperial Issued Armour forum so as to not confused with MEPD Deployment.

Cheers man! B)

Thanks bro, I just got the good to go call with supporting comments for Legion approval by Albin Johnson, Dean Plantamura, Angela M and Mark Haskell. I guess it will all come down for Thomas Spanos to book me an ID # and then I fill out paper forms for the Outpost in Guatemala.

It's all been good and looking forward to be a very part of the "Dirty Sandbox Brotherhood"

Best of wishes,

SMTPosted Image

Wow Rolf! These are great pics, my next shop will be the sniper blaster you are bearing in your arms. Jajajajajaja!Posted Image

SMT

Thanks bro :)

Yeah the DLT-19 are also one of my favorites fire arms.

The location in the pics is taken in my back yard where i live.

I hope to take pics of my new Sandtrooper TM suit there soon.

And even better, if it just would get a bit warmer and melt the snow...

In a big sand grave, but i guess thats have to wait to the spring comes.