Star wars FU2 Mignight

GosHawk

Hey guys,

Just figured I would post my recent troop. I enjoyed this one mainly because it was the first one I actually did all the work to set it up through my garrison.

Basically, A midnight launch of Star Wars Force Unleashed 2 at a local Gamestop. If was rather fun, The Manager and another employee also dressed up as a Jedi and a Sith Lord. I didn't expect them to also buy pizza and sodas for us and the Guests that was a added treat! He also put on Empire Strikes Back on the PS3 interactive for added awesomeness!

Enjoy the pics :)

We had the same troop here but by the looks of it you guys had WAY more fun. Gamestop was happy to have us but there wasn't a lot of people and it was a bit unorganized. Pizza would have made a pretty big difference. But then again when does pizza not make things better?

Nothen crazy from the nut house. However, wile patrolling we did run into a few mildly drunk star wars fans at a sports bar in the mall. We took a few pics with them. Only bad part about that was they were all smoking really bad cigars and the smoke was getting into our buckets lol.

Nothen crazy from the nut house. However, wile patrolling we did run into a few mildly drunk star wars fans at a sports bar in the mall. We took a few pics with them. Only bad part about that was they were all smoking really bad cigars and the smoke was getting into our buckets lol.

cigarrette smoke but cigars are just yuck to smell! and getting it up in your bucket....ewwwwwww, I hope you guys had helmet fans on!

Nice troop and pics guys!

Diana(ShortTrooper )