TD-3754 reporting for duty!

Rudebrook

It's an exciting day for me.

Thank you to everyone for helping me out along the way. I would have never been able to do this without the MEPD.

I left work early today (that never happens) to finish my pack. Hopefully DEPLOYMENT pics will be coming in the next week! :o

I can't wait to start trooping with all of you.

TD-3754 aka Rudebrook

It's an exciting day for me.

Thank you to everyone for helping me out along the way. I would have never been able to do this without the MEPD.

I left work early today (that never happens) to finish my pack. Hopefully DEPLOYMENT pics will be coming in the next week! :o

I can't wait to start trooping with all of you.

TD-3754 aka Rudebrook

Congrats Rick!!!! Are you able to do NYCC this weekend?

Thanks Rick.

I'm working on my schedule for this weekend. I have passes already. I would like to attend Saturday morning but I have to be in Kingston NY for a show later that night. Does the CTG have a plan? I may drive to my friends place in the Bronx and subway it from there. If I decided to make the troop, I can change there. I'm a little nervous with the day being so hectic and it would be my first troop.

I'll keep you posted. It just may be too much since I can't stay in the city that night.

Thanks Rick.

I'm working on my schedule for this weekend. I have passes already. I would like to attend Saturday morning but I have to be in Kingston NY for a show later that night. Does the CTG have a plan? I may drive to my friends place in the Bronx and subway it from there. If I decided to make the troop, I can change there. I'm a little nervous with the day being so hectic and it would be my first troop.

I'll keep you posted. It just may be too much since I can't stay in the city that night.

ya....it could be crazy. the CTG will have a presence but not sure how many Sandy's will be there. it would be awesome if you could but dont stress if you cant :)

• 1 month later...