Intake manifold

Juliusthegreat

Here is a picture of my intake manifold (thanks Gordon for finding it) and I used the zip ties for the making of hamburger stackers. My question is how others that used this way or know how to keep them not from gliding up and down.

I was hoping for a good solution that I don´t need to take away the zip ties and do it over :(.

Posted Image

Sorry about the flash and bad quality picture.

I bet if you put a couple of drops of super glue along the top thirds of each zip tie it would seep down enough to hold them.

Just one drop on each "end" (near the edge) and one or two in somewhere along in the "middle" area.

Put them on the top of the zip tie and then they'll run in.

And just a DROP or two.

I bet if you put a couple of drops of super glue along the top thirds of each zip tie it would seep down enough to hold them.

Just one drop on each "end" (near the edge) and one or two in somewhere along in the "middle" area.

Put them on the top of the zip tie and then they'll run in.

And just a DROP or two.

Why did I not think of that :rolleyes:. I was thinking on hotglue, E6000 etc.

Thanks Nol

Oh, and just a drop or two... I remember that :)

Why did I not think of that :rolleyes:. I was thinking on hotglue, E6000 etc.

Thanks Nol

Oh, and just a drop or two... I remember that :)

No problem.

Sometimes our excitement makes us blind to the obvious.

At least it does me. B)

i used glue too but not superglue as somehow it that doesn't stick for me. :huh:

btw is that finger prints I see on the left. :blink:

Yes it is. I took the cistern from the garage and it was like 10 C degrees outside so the cictern was cold and when I hold it the cistern got "fingerprints" on it.

I just pulled/closed them really hard.

They are still in their place...

;)

Saludos

I did that and they are in place, but you can move them a little if you touch them. They don´t move themself. But to be on the safe side I want them to be still since kids always want to touch on things :).

I did that and they are in place, but you can move them a little if you touch them. They don´t move themself. But to be on the safe side I want them to be still since kids always want to touch on things :).

lol...i tested this out with my 7yr old and my 10 month old boys. the result of 20 mins of play showed no visible difference to the zip ties :lol: :lol: :lol: