Newb Question: TE Armor?

maj_hassel

I'll bet it's called Plastoid.

Correct

Sounds cool whit the plastoid. thanks and no dis on this. I just ask questions so i can make up my mind what to do. To my knowless the GF/AP and TE2 is the best. But if TE2 gonna be better then GF/AP maby i go for that. Sorry if i have started somting bad rep about the HIPS. Its just because we only got the GF i my garrison here. And never seen a TE in live.

Could be worse. In my garrison everything is FX, execpt for one AP bucket (mine) and one TE2 bucket.

On the bright side, here is your opportunity to take the lead with TE2 At least you'll be unique.

Correct

Sounds great!!!. Pleace give me info asap when you are ready for sale on your TE2 armor kit. I might go for two of them

Correct

Sounds great!!!. Pleace give me info asap when you are ready for sale on your TE2 armor kit. I might go for two of them

hope you don´t mix the TE2 with the troopermaster armor

TE2 pulled with HIPS and TM makes some test pulls with PVC

hope i´m right

yeah, TE2 & Troopermaster are different people.

Thanks for the info on this my troop squard homies. At the time i dont own a computer. So i write quick from work, AND new on sandtrooper.net, and danish. Dam this trooper history is a jungel (gino,anon,fx,gt,gf,ap,te,te2,tm and ex). But maby that is the challenge

Hey TD252,

It can be confusing all this trooper history,but you will find out all you need to know here at sandtrooper.net

HIPS is great stuff but I think too many people confuse it with regular styrene,which I beleive is not as strong as HIPS.I have always used HIPS and nothing else so far.

The new plastic I've found is much more flexible and lighter than HIPS.You can flex the formed parts flat,even stand on it without a sign of stress or cracking.I still have a couple more to test yet before I reveal which I think is the best but there is a pic of the new 'plastoid' on top,with HIPS on the bottom.

Posted Image

Hey TD252,

It can be confusing all this trooper history,but you will find out all you need to know here at sandtrooper.net

HIPS is great stuff but I think too many people confuse it with regular styrene,which I beleive is not as strong as HIPS.I have always used HIPS and nothing else so far.

The new plastic I've found is much more flexible and lighter than HIPS.You can flex the formed parts flat,even stand on it without a sign of stress or cracking.I still have a couple more to test yet before I reveal which I think is the best but there is a pic of the new 'plastoid' on top,with HIPS on the bottom.

Posted Image

Looks great!!!. Very nice ditals on the plastorid. I give you that one hundred procent trooper

Off from work here. I in whit beer whit some of mine 501 troops and party. I just wish you all a great time where ever you are around the world. See you in mos eisley in the morning. Trooping for life

Hey Mario,

The plastic is not PVC,but I will be testing that later.

The plastic in the pic above is 0.080 guage and forms amazingly well.I'll take some more shots of it's flexibilty,but if I stand on the HIPS it will surely break.

Enjoy your beers TD252,have one for me

Hey Mario,

The plastic is not PVC,but I will be testing that later.

The plastic in the pic above is 0.080 guage and forms amazingly well.I'll take some more shots of it's flexibilty,but if I stand on the HIPS it will surely break.

Enjoy your beers TD252,have one for me

Thanks my 501 brother, it was a great night in down town copenhagen. Its the biggest town in scandinavia over 1 million, so there is all ways somthing going on here.

Could be worse. In my garrison everything is FX, execpt for one AP bucket (mine) and one TE2 bucket.

On the bright side, here is your opportunity to take the lead with TE2 At least you'll be unique.

You are right on that!. All most every one in nordicgarrison/denmark have the GF hero armor or the GF/AP stunt armor (i got the AP stunt armor). Maby its time for some TE2 or TM armors in the garrison. See you on patrol in mos eisley later trooper. Have a nice day

You are right on that!. All most every one in nordicgarrison/denmark have the GF hero armor or the GF/AP stunt armor (i got the AP stunt armor). Maby its time for some TE2 or TM armors in the garrison. See you on patrol in mos eisley later trooper. Have a nice day
Didn't know there was a Nordic garrison... that's awesome.

I think I have waited long enough. I really need to get some info on the TE2 helmet and armor and what is available and what material it is made from... I need info, so I can determine how much to save up over the coming months... and how long it will take to save up for whatever I would love to own (please read that it will be a slow saving up, since the money are very few atm. though info would be nice...) - so... who should I contact, please?

Thanks

Didn't know there was a Nordic garrison... that's awesome.

I think I have waited long enough. I really need to get some info on the TE2 helmet and armor and what is available and what material it is made from... I need info, so I can determine how much to save up over the coming months... and how long it will take to save up for whatever I would love to own (please read that it will be a slow saving up, since the money are very few atm. though info would be nice...) - so... who should I contact, please?

Thanks

You are free to contact me. I can see that you are danish like me. So... I think i can work this problem out for you. If you like check out www.nordicgarrison.net