The MG34 for reenacting

You can buy the same gun here - http://www.zib-militaria.de/epages/61431412.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61431412/Products/12025

The German site is over 50euro cheaper and comes with the bipod!

This is the MG34 I used for my DLT-19, is pretty heavy but feels the part. Doesn't have every last little detail that you'd find on the real thing, but personally I think that this makes for a better DLT-19 (cleaner looking and somehow sleeker).

According to good ol' Wiki, a genuine MG34 weighs in at 12.1kg (26.7 lbs) whilst the metal replica is half the weight at 6kg (13 lbs)

to confirm the real weapon weight 12.1 (i and td9009 have) are very hard the trooping!!!

B)

Wow!

You have a real MG34???

Posted Image

Saludos.

My friend TD9009 aka Alberto Vitali old member of mepd have a real mg15 deactivated and mg 34 deactivated

a new year alberto return active with new armo TE1 and crashman Back pack boyscout frame

:)

My friend TD9009 aka Alberto Vitali old member of mepd have a real mg15 deactivated and mg 34 deactivated

a new year alberto return active with new armo TE1 and crashman Back pack boyscout frame

:)

What a stud! Makes me wish I didn't have kids at times.

What a stud! Makes me wish I didn't have kids at times.

Alberto now a child of two years (next Jawas).

Weapons has bought years ago.

I unfortunately have no children, are single ....

Posted Image