spud trooper!

sir david

hi guys,just a bit of fun here! ;) i bought this complete spudtrooper from a second hand sale when i was on holiday a bargain at £2.00!!!! only thing is,he's too clean!!!!! :P

so........

it was a natural thing to make a dirty potato a dirty trooper!!! :D

Haha, that is one awesome looking spud! I like the little pauldron you made him, does he have a potato pack? :lol:

lol! i made the pauldron,gotta make a waist utility belt,and the pack......i'm working on that bro! ;)

Maybe we can create a thread on his backpack build. Plus, I dont think anywhere in the legion requirements it states the the requester has to be human....lol

PODCAST!!!!

Potato Head receives TD # today after months in heated courtroom battles. Onlookers feared the potato would become baked so there were 15 min breaks every hour to allow for TD OU81 to cool down.....More on this story and other breaking news at 11

Maybe we can create a thread on his backpack build. Plus, I dont think anywhere in the legion requirements it states the the requester has to be human....lol

No dice. Already asked the LMO on Sunday night if we could get the spud troopers at the Masquerade in and it was a negative. :lol: