My T21 build

Since Im almost done with my armor (weathering and a few minor tweaks to go) I started to do some serious work on my T21. Prior to the actual woodwork I did a lot of research and created a 3D modell from wich I made blueprints. Here are some shots from the work in progress.

My first dummy at the top. New "main body" to be cut out at the bottom.

Posted Image

Blueprint parts glued (spray glue) on a board to be cut out. Ive been using boards of various thickness for different gun pieces.

Posted Image

Various parts. Test fitting details on the main body.

Posted Image

Barrel parts. The front piece is separate from the main piece (it slides into the main piece) wich will allow me to mount electronics afterwards. The seam will be hidden underneath the front ring (wich holds the front sight). Rear sight at lower left corner.

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

looks good will you add radiators?

Most def (they are already cut up). I will even add some in the front barrel (as they show if you look inside). In the beginning I was thinking of having them full lenght, but Im going with two sections (one in the back and one up front).

There's a ton of details to be added/tweaked. I can only hope I make it to the finish line.

can you link me to the accurate templates please mate,as i gotta build two of em!!!!!!! :)

Ive collected pics/blueprints/etc from the web. I only have my own blueprint as a dwg-file (it still needs a few changes that Ive come across as I build) wich I exported from my sketchup model. Below are three major blueprints/references. I´m not sure from where I got them all. The resolution is not as good as the ones I downloaded.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ive collected pics/blueprints/etc from the web. I only have my own blueprint as a dwg-file (it still needs a few changes that Ive come across as I build) wich I exported from my sketchup model. Below are three major blueprints/references. I´m not sure from where I got them all. The resolution is not as good as the ones I downloaded.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

WOW!!!!!! AWESOME DETAILS THANX FOR SHARING BRO!!!!! B)

• 1 month later...

Hi guys

I think my pipe sizes are wrong, i have 90mm main pipe down to a 63mm pipe, wikopedia says the barrel width is 110mm (4.5 inches)

send me your barrel sizes before i go out shopping for new pipes

cheers

TD5423

Hi guys

I think my pipe sizes are wrong, i have 90mm main pipe down to a 63mm pipe, wikopedia says the barrel width is 110mm (4.5 inches)

send me your barrel sizes before i go out shopping for new pipes

cheers

TD5423

For what its worth, my research gave me ~90/75 mm pipes. If wikipedia says 4.5' they are way off. IMHO.

For what its worth, my research gave me ~90/75 mm pipes. If wikipedia says 4.5' they are way off. IMHO.

Cheers Elder

thats helped alot i originally saw it was 90mm too not too sure where i got the tapered 63mm from tho?

Cheers Elder

thats helped alot i originally saw it was 90mm too not too sure where i got the tapered 63mm from tho?

Glad I could help.

Hm..could be you got it from someone elses build?

Anyhow, Ive used old blueprints/drawings to cross reference. The tapered barrel is approx 75 mm in those (although they are slightly off scale Id say there's a maximum span of +/- 5mm to the 75 mms).