new source for leather 4 pocket shoulder pouch!

I looked and looked for a leather 4 pocket shoulder pouch with no result so I commissioned a bud to make it for me.

He will now offer these at his site. Check it out this is my pouch. He is great to deal with also. Here is the link to his site and the pouch. http://www.etsy.com/listing/53633712/trooper-costume-leather-pouch-1

He is also making me some other pouches and I'll post pics or a link of them when he sends them to me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

These look really beautiful.

He just needs to continue the stitching at the top of the straps so there is a stitch on the top border (the stitching should form an upside down "U"). Also if the D ring could be steel or aluminum instead of nickel-plated that would be a plus. These are nice without that, though.

He knows his way around some leather for sure. He is making the 3 pouch for me and a large Spanish. I sent him pics of Rolfs' pouch collection so I am sure he could replicate any of the other pouches also. I also sent him a pic of the boxy pouch some use a Japanese pouch for.

Also please correct me at the 1st incorrect turn I take cause i am in no way the best informed guy around in fact I dont know diddly but I am just trying to source out some good pouches and I dont want him to make them wrong.

Freaking nice pouch ;)

Even the screen used ww2 shoulder MP40 pouch was in canvas, this is a really cool pouch.

Looks a lot like the cool leather pouch Art A have on, on he´s site:

http://www.looksirdroids.com/

And again... we have to sadly say, "Look sir... looksirdroids.com is no more..." :(

And again... we have to sadly say, "Look sir... looksirdroids.com is no more..." :(

Yeah i just check it out, i must talk Art into put it up again ;)

We are facebook buddy´s, so i must sweet talk him...

hope its just a upgrade or something, but it sure don´t looks like it :mellow:

really nice ammo pouch!!

it would be really cool that if it was possible to replicate the most hard to find.

i like really your pouch but i prefer mine ;) it is in good place in my pouches collection.

it is the real Art A shoulder pouch, a piece of history, it served as reference for the figure sideshow 12"

i'm really happy and proud to have it B)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Too cool Jerome, i did not know you have the famous Art A shoulder pouch.

Nice collection item for sure, and i guess a keeper.

Cheers bro :)

i bought it there is now near one year if i remember, it is only for collection, not to wear it.

it is a nice ammo pouch, one of my favourite, the look sir droids site was for sure one of the first motivavtion to do a TD, i'm so happy to have a part of my first dream ;)

one day i will post my pouches collection, it is grow since the time i'm here with sandy bro' :D

That's the pouch I used for the Reference pics. As for the more obscure pouches he can do them just contact him with the pics and he will hook you up.

it will too cool if it will possible to make pouches, i especially think about the famous japanese pouch, never see it nowhere.

I think it would be nice if we could do a bulk order to reduce the cost.

Posted Image

Thanks for the pic Jérôme, now that's really a piece of treasure you have there.

Seeing your pic, I am getting the replica for sure. B)

really nice ammo pouch!!

it would be really cool that if it was possible to replicate the most hard to find.

i like really your pouch but i prefer mine ;) it is in good place in my pouches collection.

it is the real Art A shoulder pouch, a piece of history, it served as reference for the figure sideshow 12"

i'm really happy and proud to have it B)

Posted Image

I sent him this exact pic and will see what he has come up with.

did you speak about the Art A pouch or the japanese pouch?

if you need another good pictures of the Art A (behind, left and right side, etc...) let me know, it will be really cool if i can help another bro's to have this beautiful replica as same as possible.

here another pictures of the japanese pouch, it is only what i have, if someone have better pictures it will be nice.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for the pic Jérôme, now that's really a piece of treasure you have there.

Seeing your pic, I am getting the replica for sure. B)

thanks bro'

yeah i know i'm lucky to have this treasure at my home, i was just at the good moment at the good place to find it.