Weird Al in Florida

Zon

My first troop was last night on stage with Weird Al for "The Saga Begins". I'm the only sandy on the left side of the screen in front of the drums (holdin' it down for the dirties!). It was a really good time! I now realize that with all the shows I've done in my professional career I've never been asked to dance!!

Video quality's not too good but you get the idea.

It was a good time. Now I'm spoiled though. Large air conditioned changing room, free pizza, free water, watch a Weird Al concert while we wait to get suited up, they're all like that right? :P

Yes, that was me doing the twist. I also managed to do a little hustle, robot, as well threw the sprinkler in there. :lol: Funny how inhibitions seem to melt away when people don't know who you are...

Way to cut a rug dude!

As for the AC and free pizza thing.

Yes they are all like this plus a free bag of gold with every troop... why else would we do this right??

lol

That and the smile on a little kids face when ever they see us

love the tk and TB dancing there towards the end. Ive trooper with Weird Al twice now, hope to do another this fall. They are always a blast and I think he gets almost as much of a kick out of it as we do.

love the tk and TB dancing there towards the end. Ive trooper with Weird Al twice now, hope to do another this fall. They are always a blast and I think he gets almost as much of a kick out of it as we do.

That would be my CO!

That's pretty cool, Zon! :D Weird Al will be performing in my neck of the woods- San Francisco, Aug 10. I would have love to troop at that event, already got eight our garrison guys signed up. Unfortunately, I'll be in Florida for CV at that time.