David prowse BANNED from Official Star wars events

WWIIREBEL

Sad....sucks when ego's get in the way. hurts the fans more than anyone else though

Werent there other actors from these films that were also disgruntled with the SW genre??.I seem to recall somewhere on an article that an actor or two were tired of it.

I think this is proof that a certain writer/director cares more about himself/his ego than he does the fans of his films...

If it wasnt for people like Prowse, who go to the cons to meet the fans, the franchise would have likely died a looong time ago.

Who's he gonna get sick of next, Ray Park, Jeremy Bullock?...... ridiculous

Werent there other actors from these films that were also disgruntled with the SW genre??.I seem to recall somewhere on an article that an actor or two were tired of it.

Mark Hammill was a lil disgruntled a few years ago. Acusing GL of ruining his career. :blink:

This just sux. I can't belive David Prowse is not gonna ba at C5. Im glad I got his autograph at C4 :vader1:

:angry: :angry:

I cannot believe GL did that to Mr. Prowse...with out him and James Earl Jones the franchise might be a bit diffrent right now...men's ego's suck...and this was a down right petty move. :(

If I had the money I would of loved to of seen Dave Prowse at a SW convention!!!

And if the other actors have had problems then I don't blame them for getting upset if GL treats them like that.

ShortTrooper (Diana)

This is very sad news!

I met Dave Prowse in a con in Mexico a few years ago. He seemed to be a very cool down to earth guy. Thats a lot for the most powerfull important villian in the whole Galaxy.

He came back to Guadalajra, Mexico a few months ago and he even went out for dinner and tequila with the local troops over there.

Everyone said he was super cool.

Its very sad when personal interests are more important than fans and fandom all around.

And I find it interesting too why LFL seem to always need/use us for events, but almost never (or never) credits the Legion in official releases, press, credits or anything. Did they say that the troops at the Rose Parade were 501st troopers? Or at Disney's SW weekends? Can't remember.

Just curious.

Saludos.