Woodchuck needs some help.

Woodchuck here. I know it's summer time and that the economy is still bad, and the cost of CV is high.

I understand money's tight.

I just finished a run of Dc-15 long rifles that took a month to build, and now troopers are cancelling their

orders. I think a non-refundable deposit should be allowed to be sent at time of order placement

to at least cover some of the cost of building supplies. I am sure other vendors are having the same problem.

I am up to the BFG T-21 project on the list. This is a RARE opportunity to own one of my version of this blaster.

I will make only four of them if there is enough interest and CONNFIRMED payment. LOL

Thanks

WoodChuck

Its a shame to hear this bro.

Your blasters and woodwork is amazing all the way.

I guess those troopers must have good reasons for canceling, but still you are the one taking it on your pocket.

Hope this gets solved in a good way.

I wish I could sign up for one of your T-21s. But there is no way a weapon replica of any kind could come to Mexico through customs without putting me in a very serious situation with law enforcement.

I wish you good luck with your sell.

:)

Saludos.

Thats not good. I agree with the Non refundable deposit since it most likely push the trooper to completing their order with you. The good part about it is you will definitely sell the blasters to someone else. They are amazing props.....

One of the things I do is require 50% up front and the remainder upon completion. I provide the date that the project will be completed by. If I cant meet that date the purchaser has the opportunity to cancel their order at no penalty. If I've upheld my part of the deal then the order stands....now granted with the way the economy is and people losin jobs....armor and equip is usually rhe last on the priority list. In those cases I would prob jus refund them or retain their deposit until they can pay the balance. I would then move them down the line and build their item only when full payment has been paid. Then I would sell the item to someone else in the meantime.

Woodchuck here. I know it's summer time and that the economy is still bad, and the cost of CV is high.

I understand money's tight.

I just finished a run of Dc-15 long rifles that took a month to build, and now troopers are cancelling their

orders. I think a non-refundable deposit should be allowed to be sent at time of order placement

to at least cover some of the cost of building supplies. I am sure other vendors are having the same problem.

I am up to the BFG T-21 project on the list. This is a RARE opportunity to own one of my version of this blaster.

I will make only four of them if there is enough interest and CONNFIRMED payment. LOL

Thanks

WoodChuck

I am in for one of your T-21's. I have no problem with the non-refundable deposit. You let me know how much, where to send it and when and I will send it! I've been waiting for this for awhile.

Woodchuck, thats stinks man!

I 100% agree that there should be a non-refundable deposit since you are taking the hit

for the materials.

I would love one of your dc-15L but since I just spent a ton of cash on my new armor.

I should at least hold off for a little while before thinking of buying a Long.

Good luck brother, I know for a fact that your work is top of the food chain and anybody would be lucky to own one.

I have a Woodchuck T0-21, It is indeed a rare and beautiful piece of woodworking magic. Looks the real thing!

Posted Image

These come highly recommended and I advise any trooper who is able to snag one!

I posted a thread for the Woodchuck over on the 501st site about his DC-15L's that are available.

Have already had a few PM's for them. Hopefully I can help him clear his stock. Here is what I posted on his behalf.

New DC-15 Long Rifles by "The Woodchuck"

Posted Image Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:09 pm

Posting this for "The Woodchuck".

Anyone who knows him or who is lucky enough to have one of his props, knows that these are top of the line.

He only does small runs of these once or maybe twice a year.

He has a few of these beauties available NOW!

DC-15 Long

Made of wood and PVC.

Breaks down for easy storage or transport.

Contact me directly for more info and pricing or visit his site@:

http://woodchuck.imp...clone-troopers/