Hasbro's not so bad

DirtyBoy

:blink: :blink:

WOW!!!

How did you do that???

I have one of those and a smaller weapon would be better for me as the weapon i have is going to be too big for me..it is a kit and I never got the chance to make it.....I'll try to post some pics in the for sale thread if any one wants to see it.

:blink: :blink:

WOW!!!

How did you do that???

I have one of those and a smaller weapon would be better for me as the weapon i have is going to be too big for me..it is a kit and I never got the chance to make it.....I'll try to post some pics in the for sale thread if any one wants to see it.

just pulled some reference pics and started cutting....ive decided to make another one that is about 5 inches longer....i have 3 incomplete clones :blink: and was looking for a blaster....saw the hasbro and for 27.00 bucks this is what i got :)

Completely revamped to give a screen accurate look. solid wood stock.

How long is this puppy?

I have the shorty and honestly after spending a ton of cash on my clone(s) dont feel like

dumping anonther 400 on a long.

You have in intrigued.

How long is this puppy?

I have the shorty and honestly after spending a ton of cash on my clone(s) dont feel like

dumping anonther 400 on a long.

You have in intrigued.

43 inches....Im 5'10/11 with a 44/46 chest....going by the ref pics i have this matches perfectly....i would say any size clone up to about 6'5 this would be a fantastic weapon. Plus, it still comes apart in the center making it easier to transport.

really good transformation! impossible to say it was an hasbro!!

thanks bro...BTW...ive been searching for my copy of the shipping label for the T-21...no luck so far...I used click and ship so theres got to be a way to get it online...just havent figured it out yet. Dont worry though....it is on its way :)

thanks bro...BTW...ive been searching for my copy of the shipping label for the T-21...no luck so far...I used click and ship so theres got to be a way to get it online...just havent figured it out yet. Dont worry though....it is on its way :)

ok i cross my fingers to it will arrive soon ;)

Man, those blasters rock.

They look awesome.

And its like if you just pushed "apple key" + blaster... and its done. Also "apple key" + backpack...

JEJEJE... geek joke, I dont know if everybody says it like that anyway.

Saludos.

Man, those blasters rock.

They look awesome.

And its like if you just pushed "apple key" + blaster... and its done. Also "apple key" + backpack...

JEJEJE... geek joke, I dont know if everybody says it like that anyway.

Saludos.

lol...im on the go 20 hrs a day :)

So essentialy what you did was just keep the 'middle' parts and created you own stock and barrel?

Pretty much....basically there are 4 parts to the hasbro.

1. stock-all scratch built

2. handle-cut in half and rebuilt. also added additional pieces

3. scope area - added pieces, built up areas, filed down other areas.

4. barrel-all scratch built

• 2 weeks later...

here is the Hasbro with the clone Im working on....total length is about 4 inches shorter than some of the other "screen sized" versions out there. I think this is pretty proportioned to me.

post-2894-004838100 1279538017_thumb.jpg

post-2894-013655200 1279538052_thumb.jpg

post-2894-090131400 1279538067_thumb.jpg