*done* TD-7752 Requesting Deployment

Hi to the powers at be, For Deployment TD7752, AP Armor,

I checked and double check and do believe I am ready for deployment, but you guys will tell me, I had a blast getting everything together, fought myself on a few things but I see now that if you want to look accurate you must take the plung!!!!!!!! Lots of pictures Here goes!!!!

Thank you I really enjoy the Dirt,

AL "Blastmaster"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi Al,

Great looking sandy mate! Just out of interest, what are the makes of you helmet and blaster?

Best of luck with the deployment!

Smally.

Thanks so much, Blaster is Hyperfirm, and Helmet and Armor is AP all the way!!!!!!!!!!!

Al

and here is Pictur of Shoulder straps didn't have enough room on first post.

Posted Image

Great job man!!

I'm looking... you may have a perfect submission right off the bat!

Shoulder straps... check...

3 buttons... check...

Bucket all good (hovis, traps, frown, lenses, etc.)... check...

Pouches... check...

Pack... check...

Belt... check...

Blaster (sling, ribbing, etc.)... check...

Anyone see anything missing?

Just missing the French hip pouch but shouldn't matter for deployment. Nicely done Al, looks good from what I see. Welcome aboard brother, always good to see another "Dirty" So Cal member.

Just missing the French hip pouch but shouldn't matter for deployment. Nicely done Al, looks good from what I see. Welcome aboard brother, always good to see another "Dirty" So Cal member.

Even though I don't need it for deployment, Is the french pouch the little one on the left hip? I have that one you can see it in the picture of the Pac, it is a small one attached with rivets!!! I will take a better shot of it in a few!!!!!!!

Thank you guys!!

AL

I am So excited Thanks for all the feed back!!!!!

Its the little things in life Like Being MEPD Deployed and having your picture in the avatar box saying "Deployed"!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of that Does anyone know how the picture goes into the cool box in the Avatar section of our posts?? And can we pick that shot?? I can send a higher res picture if needed!!!!!!!

All my best,

AL

I am So excited Thanks for all the feed back!!!!!

Its the little things in life Like Being MEPD Deployed and having your picture in the avatar box saying "Deployed"!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of that Does anyone know how the picture goes into the cool box in the Avatar section of our posts?? And can we pick that shot?? I can send a higher res picture if needed!!!!!!!

All my best,

AL

I'll make the image for you once you're deployed, and yes... you can email me whatever one you like (when the time is right). ;)

Thanks Nathan I have some of those I put the smaller pouch on the left, and the 3 part 40 one one the right, I saw a screen grab with this small one on the left, I will try to put it up, !!!

Al

Here it is on the right guy:

Posted Image

And here is mine:

Posted Image

Okay man... congratulations, you are deployed!!! :salute:

I seriously think this was the fastest post-to-deployment turn around in history. Like history of the whole universe. No one can prove me wrong on that statement either. :P

Email me (td8541@imperial-web.com) whichever picture you want on your profile page / for the poster and I'll get it done tomorrow.

Great work man, really.

Congrats again!

HOLY COW I'M DEPLOYED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS GUYS GOING TO BRAG AT MY GARRISON RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is so cool!!!

Thanks so much guys, I really feel like one of the team now,

All my best, to All,

AL

Even though I don't need it for deployment, Is the french pouch the little one on the left hip? I have that one you can see it in the picture of the Pac, it is a small one attached with rivets!!! I will take a better shot of it in a few!!!!!!!

Thank you guys!!

AL

Oops, sorry didn't see the small pouch.