*done* TD-6908 requesting Deployment

FULL NAME: Lou Platania

501st TD ID: 6908

GARRISON: Empire City Garrison

EMAIL: TK6908[at]gmail[dot]com

The Armor pics are the same as my clearance pics, if i need to take new ones, let me know. i have now added the sling to the T-21.

T-21 with Sling

Posted Image

Posted Image

Armor[TE2, no side gaps, canvas belt, White Elastic Shoulder straps attached underneath chest/back armor, 3 white buttons on left AB area, sniper diamond knee plate, dirt! Helmet has Dark Green lenses, no stripes in traps and tears. Traps and tears hand painted]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looking great Lou! Hope your deployment goes smooth! I'm no expert, that's for sure, but everything looks good to me! ;)

Congrats!

Thanks John i hope so too...imay have to take more detailed pics though. Im kinda hopin my build pics would suffice as they show the white elastic on the shoulders n such. Didnt really want to have to suit up today.Im workin on doin all of Bobas fixes today so i can troop him next week so your son could meet the infamous Boba Fett! If that doesnt work out though, ill be there in full TD gear!

Im kinda hopin my build pics would suffice as they show the white elastic on the shoulders n such. Didnt really want to have to suit up today.Im workin on doin all of Bobas fixes today so i can troop him next week so your son could meet the infamous Boba Fett! If that doesnt work out though, ill be there in full TD gear!

Don't worry, I won't make you suit up again for those pics. B)

If you want to though, copy them over into this thread too... that way they're "here" for future reference. Or link to that thread(s) where you mention it.

You should go off without a hitch, but we always wait on the consensus from command staff.

So hold tight for just a bit longer brother! :duim:

haha thanks guys!.... and thanks T for outstanding armor :D

The pics are added in the second post! :)

heh,not a problem John..fett is just about good to go now. I will be anxious to troop the ne TD...but i love trooping Fett too!

i actully make Hovis...so they are "mine", or "Padlok Studios" if you will. these are white inside black outside. I'll post a pic for ya in a few minutes B)

No need to unless you want to share ;). I was just curious cause I want to see them closer.

Anyway,

Congrats on your deployment bro!

Welcome to the rank!

:D

Saludos.

Congratulations, you're officially deployed! :duim:

Great job trooper!

And welcome to the ranks!!!

Woooooot!!! thanks Guys!!!

When ya get a chance, send me the updated avatar and sig banner Nol! ..would be much appreciated!

No need to unless you want to share ;). I was just curious cause I want to see them closer.

Anyway,

Congrats on your deployment bro!

Welcome to the rank!

:D

Saludos.

thanks Juan!

Sure ill share..heres pics of both the black and the white as i sell them..

Posted Image

Posted Image

With all these ECG guys getting Deployed....I think we need a photoshoot....East Coast style :)

YES!! haha!

Thanks John! I know..im REALLY glad i didnt sell it...i am missing my scout already though...ill rebuild one after CV! Now its your turn buddy! We need all our TD's deployed :P