Making a Pauldron, I Need Some Help!

I’m trying to make a custom pauldron, got just about all I need. But im having a heck of a time finding the right trim or “bias tape”. I bought the 50/50 blend cotton stuff but that’s just not the right look. I’m looking to the right trim; I guess it is a pleather or something like that? Can someone point me in the right direction?

Also, the parts what the snaps go on, the two black parts that snap together to hold it on. I can’t find a good thick black vinyl for two parts. Any ideas? I was going to use leather but what kind of leather?

Kind of at a loss right now, im so close with this project.

I’m trying to make a custom pauldron, got just about all I need. But im having a heck of a time finding the right trim or “bias tape”. I bought the 50/50 blend cotton stuff but that’s just not the right look. I’m looking to the right trim; I guess it is a pleather or something like that? Can someone point me in the right direction?

Also, the parts what the snaps go on, the two black parts that snap together to hold it on. I can’t find a good thick black vinyl for two parts. Any ideas? I was going to use leather but what kind of leather?

Kind of at a loss right now, im so close with this project.

Send me a PM, and I will give you the info.