*done* TD5834 Requesting Deployment

Jason Day

TD5834

Boklast

Carolina Garrison

Well I finally made it TD5834! None of this would have been possible without the great MEPD and its members! I am guilty of lurking more than posting but I promise to change! lol

Anyway, here are the goods:

FRONT

Posted Image

SIDE

Posted Image

SIDE

Posted Image

BACK & PACK

Posted Image

FLAT GREEN LENSES

Posted Image

CANVAS STRAPS

Posted Image

CANVAS BELT

Posted Image

A FACE ONLY A MOTHER COULD LOVE

Posted Image

HF LEWIS WITH RIBS & SLINGS

Posted Image

Sorry if these pics are huge!

Looking really good there.

This is not a deployment requirement but the inside of the mic tips looks white? Or is it due to the flash?

They are white and the flash is contributing too. Should I paint the inside? I left them "natural" on the inside like some LFL stunts I have seen.

Looking good bro!

Not sure for the white insides of the mic tips, since it is not required...

For me, it looked like the real buckets had different kinds of mic tips. For instance, the Move Along seems to be all black including the inner walls, except for the "bubble" on the buttom wall inside. It looks white to me.

But then, the Stop that Ship bucket seems to be black outside, and white inside with a white outer rim, just like most stunt TKs...

So untill Zac says different, I would say keep it as you like it better.

Other than that, it looks like you will make it no problem.

Saludos.

Hi Guys, Thanks soooo much for the compliments! It means a lot coming from you all!

For me, it looked like the real buckets had different kinds of mic tips. For instance, the Move Along seems to be all black including the inner walls, except for the "bubble" on the buttom wall inside. It looks white to me.

But then, the Stop that Ship bucket seems to be black outside, and white inside with a white outer rim, just like most stunt TKs...

The Hovi references I used were all ANH stunt TKs and the Stop that Ship from Jez's site. I did notice too that some had black interiors and some unpainted or white.

I'll paint them ASAP if needed.

Looking good man!!

My mic tips are white inside too. I think that's the better way to go.

Posted Image

Sometimes the originals look black in photos, sometimes white.

Only suggestion I have is bring your pack (which is awesome) "up" some.

It looks a bit... saggy...

Just tighten the straps a bit on the top or bottom and it will do great!

Fantastic job brother! B)

Looking good man!!My mic tips are white inside too. I think that's the better way to go. Sometimes the originals look black in photos, sometimes white. Only suggestion I have is bring your pack (which is awesome) "up" some. It looks a bit... saggy...Just tighten the straps a bit on the top or bottom and it will do great! Fantastic job brother! B)

I like the white too. Yeah, those straps have too much stretch. I am going to switch them out with some heavier duty waistband elastic and shorten them. Thanks for the compliments!

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats man! You are now officially deployed!!!

(With Zac moving and still having internet issues we decided it best if I step in as "intermediary deployment officer" for a while until he's back.)

SWEET! Thanks Boss! This means a lot!

Big thanks to Terrell, Charlie, SF, MEPD & FISD!

I have already shortened my pack straps to make things even better. :)

See you guys on patrol! :D