This is so bad that it makes Rubies look like TE2

Oh man... :blink:

I'm with you Xavier... is it really worth it?

I mean the end result wasn't good at all. Sure money was saved, but at what cost? Seems like getting a pre-fabbed FX suit from someone getting rid of their old one would've been 100,000x better.

Omg, I can't wait until he mass produces these for sale lol. I especially love his suggestion for spray painted silk underwear for the codpiece/buttplate, and the spray painted moccassins. Should get deployed status with no problems. Check out his TIE pilot and other costume tutorials when you get a chance.

I am moving that we make him our new Detachment Leader, give him Deployed status and name him king of the 501st.

All hail pantyhose trooper!!

This reminds me of when Eddie Murphy would talk about how his mom would save money by making him home made burgers and the other kids would kick his @ss as they laughed at him.

This reminds me of when Eddie Murphy would talk about how his mom would save money by making him home made burgers and the other kids would kick his @ss as they laughed at him.

HAHAHAHA YES! :lol:

Oh Lord! I really loved the taut,suspenseful build up till he suited up.Did anyone have a problem with the gap he had between his ab and cod plate? How about the color difference with his FX dome and armor?I think he should be our backup for troops we can't cover,imagine the looks on the faces of children at that troop.Some dirt and a backpack and he's MEPD ready!OY VEY! That made my Day! Dave

Cut him some slack guys, yes the armour does looks bad but at least he did pay attention to the armour details. Looks great a Holleween costume? I would imagine it's forgivable if a kid wears it but a grown man like himself? I don't know...

I was in fact going to forgive him for his armour until I hear him say at the end, "...and now you are ready to fight for the Empire". ;)

Cut him some slack guys, yes the armour does looks bad but at least he did pay attention to the armour details. Looks great a Holleween costume? I would imagine it's forgivable if a kid wears it but a grown man like himself? I don't know...

I was in fact going to forgive him for his armour until I hear him say at the end, "...and now you are ready to fight for the Empire". ;)

LMAO I think he said he had the idea of doing this AFTER he wore one of those Halloween stormtrooper costumes.

Hey listen, to each their own but man that is alot of energy to spend on such a peace of **&^.

Now excuse me I have to go get some aluminum foil to finish that Cylon Warrior costume I am building.

I like it!!!!!!!!

Hahaha i think this is the best reply of them all, just too funny bro :lol: i like it!!!!!! :lol:

But i guess if it works for him, its good enough.

Maybe he´s looking at us, and play whit us the other way around whit a big fat smile, even i don´t think so :unsure::D

Maybe he comes by the mepd one day, and do he´s upgrade there.

If not... troop on trooper :)

(like post above, something for the kits maybe.

Cheap, and more flex a like parts)

I saw his previously videos(blaster and saber)

I applaud for his efforts and time,wish he had some good refference one day

Like previously said,it's bad result,but he's definitely a big fan :D

Man, that was disturbing. Their went 10 minutes of my life I won't be getting back. I think he actually believes that he is a genius when he thought of that idea. Gotta love the painted white moccasins with the comment....."these will work just fine" hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...