*done* TD2691 Requesting Deployment *done*

Well FIRST off you should already have 501st / sandtrooper access... so now that's done. :duim:

Now then, the pics look great!

I have a few questions...

Do you have 3 buttons on the ab plate? I can't see that clearly.

Zac may have more questions, and gives the final approval anyway, but you're lookin' good! Great job! Just hang tight. B)

Oh, and we only allow Rayovac batteries in helmets for accuracy.

(just kidding) :P

Ah, the buttons, My AP doesn't have the 3 buttons, I gotta add that.

501st sandtrooper access?

I'm already a member if thats what you mean?

Tim

Well FIRST off you should already have 501st / sandtrooper access... so now that's done. :duim:

Now then, the pics look great!

I have a few questions...

Do you have 3 buttons on the ab plate? I can't see that clearly.

Zac may have more questions, and gives the final approval anyway, but you're lookin' good! Great job! Just hang tight. B)

Oh, and we only allow Rayovac batteries in helmets for accuracy.

(just kidding) :P

I kept my TK parts from my AP and it has 2 button setups. One is the more square TK one with 4 buttons and the other is

just a strip with 4 buttons. I guess I just cut off the extra button and glue it on?

Thank God I kept that stuff.

Tim

How about some black tape over the top blue tray to for a more authentic look? B)

Only the "move along" trooper had the black tape on the tray. So he's okay without it unless he's going for "that" trooper (which many of us do.)

I kept my TK parts from my AP and it has 2 button setups. One is the more square TK one with 4 buttons and the other is

just a strip with 4 buttons. I guess I just cut off the extra button and glue it on?

Yes, you can do that.

Here's how the "actual" 3 buttons look... just for reference.

Posted Image

Very nice work bro.... Your TD looks great.

I just have a suggestion, but its just that, cause you dont need to do it for deployment:

Have you considered painting the radio dial black? This cause the pack configuration you are making has the whole faceplate painted black.

Just an idea. No need to do it unless you like it.

Good job!

Saludos.

YAY! This made my week, thanks so much!

Tim

You are so very welcome! Glad I could bring some joy to your week! Now go out and patrol the Dune Sea! Each and every man under my command owes me 100 Jawa sclaps... And I wan't my Jawa scalps! Wait, do Jawas even have scalps? :P Congrats again, Bro!

I'll find out.

You are so very welcome! Glad I could bring some joy to your week! Now go out and patrol the Dune Sea! Each and every man under my command owes me 100 Jawa sclaps... And I wan't my Jawa scalps! Wait, do Jawas even have scalps? :P Congrats again, Bro!