How do you attach your shoulder bells?

One way would be to sew the black elastic that goes to the shoulder bell, under the canvas strap / white elastic.

On my TK setup, I have the shoulder elastic going to my suspenders that hold up the whole torso in one piece. That way the canvas (or on a TK the white or black elastic joining the chest and back) are placed over your head.

I havent tried this yet, but i was going to have the canvas straps snap in place on the chest and back armor and then just have a snap on the bottom of the canvas strap to attach the elastic strap attached to the shoulder bell. you follow? lol

On my TK i have elastic holding the chest/back together with snaps and i have the shoulder bell elastic looped around it and secured with a snap.

I actually sewed a strip of plastic inside of my canvas straps. I measured for the snaps ahead of time, then installed them through the plastic. I then cut small holes in the underside of the canvas for the snaps to sit through, then slid it in the strap and sewed up the end. I have one snap attaching the strap to the chest plate, one snap centered for my shoulder bell strap and the rear is industrial velcro to the back plate, for some future adjustment, if needed.

I did this because I was worried about the canvas being pulled by the bell. I have a big strip of plastic sewed into my belt and it has worked great for the side pouches so I did the same for the shoulder straps and so far, they have worked great.

I know Stukatrooper used one strap across his back that connected the two bells.

I have my straps glued onto the inside of the bells then those straps our sewn onto the canvas (which accurately should be elastic) shoulder straps.

I can post pics later (of mine) if you need.

I know Stukatrooper used one strap across his back that connected the two bells.

I have my straps glued onto the inside of the bells then those straps our sewn onto the canvas (which accurately should be elastic) shoulder straps.

I can post pics later (of mine) if you need.

would appreciate all ideas and pics! :)

Here's my TK setup. It's a set of suspenders that are nylon mostly webbing, end with flat Fastex buckles, and then the fronts are wide elastic. This provides a bit of extra give when moving around.

Posted Image

The front chest piece is held in with snaps and velcro at the ends for extra security. This allows me to put the whole torso on in 1 piece, and the back is snapped to the suspenders.

Posted Image

Here's an "inside the armor" view. You can see how the back attaches to the suspenders, how the chest is attached, and how the shoulder bells are attached.

Posted Image