Paint New Armor?

hhuggins

FX type armor doesn't typically need paint, though you could paint it if you like. The ANH type armors require painting. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but either rust-oleum in the tall, silver can, or the krylon paints are best.

I've had great success with the Rustoleum in the taller silver can, SKU# 7592. Dries very fast and the finish is smooth and durable. No aversion to the plastic fusing Krylon brand, but I thought the white when compared to the Rustoleum did not look as good.

However, after some more thought and investigation, if you're going Sandtrooper, what does it matter.

FX type armor doesn't typically need paint, though you could paint it if you like. The ANH type armors require painting. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but either rust-oleum in the tall, silver can, or the krylon paints are best.

I've had great success with the Rustoleum in the taller silver can, SKU# 7592. Dries very fast and the finish is smooth and durable. No aversion to the plastic fusing Krylon brand, but I thought the white when compared to the Rustoleum did not look as good.

However, after some more thought and investigation, if you're going Sandtrooper, what does it matter.

I used the same paint, works and looks great. When painted the armor retains the gloss under the dirt look.