*done* 7046 Requesting deployment *done*

Wiss7046

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. I think that I know what happened.

I think that because of the camara lense and angle and the lighting it looks to me like if the diamond was placed to low. But what really happens is that the diamond is placed in an angle so that the top comes away from the shin. Am I right? And this angle is what you were told to do (and told correctly) to avoid having your thigh clinging on to the diamon.

Am I right?

So, I guess you are ready yet...

So, cheers bro.

Saludos.

Yes you are correct. I've been sitting hear staring at the diamond calf piece scratching my head trying to figure out what I did wrong. I'm glad you commented because I was getting a little stressed out on this one. It took me 3 days to make a new diamond piece and about three layers of paint to get it where it looks good.

Soooooo I guess I'm ready (with my fingers crossed). :)

I use a webbing strap which runs underneath the canvas strap, between chest and back armour, over the shoulder and snapped into place at either end. halfway along this webbing, is attached another snap, which pops to a webbing strap (at 90 degrees) holding the shoulder bells.

Does this make sense?

Nick

I use a webbing strap which runs underneath the canvas strap, between chest and back armour, over the shoulder and snapped into place at either end. halfway along this webbing, is attached another snap, which pops to a webbing strap (at 90 degrees) holding the shoulder bells.

Does this make sense?

Nick

OMG my eyes have gone crossed. Just kidding, I think I know what your talking about. Any pics?

I found this on a biker scout site. The prinicple is very similar. In this tutorial, he uses a T shaped piece, in the diagrams shown in pink. Simply either use a T shaped piece of webbing, or two pieces that attach together with a pop stud. Hope this helps more than my ramblings...

Nick

http://www.studiocreations.com/howto/bikerscout/bscout_assembly.html

Congratulations Michael! You are now Officially Deployed as an Officer of the Mos Eisley Police Department!

Thanks for all the advice and helpful tips. Its awesome to get deployed status.