So I was watching EP4 and...

MiDri

Yeah, that's a funny one to miss.

That's okay, I just found out Vader is Luke's FATHER!

Hope that didn't spoil it for anyone...

(just kidding btw.) ;)

**** it, Nol make sure you post *Spoiler* next time, man and I was planning on watching the Empires Strikes Back tonight too, so much for that...

No really how lame is it that on the last SE Empires Strike back that they updated it where the Emperor tells us that

Luke is his son way before they reach Bespin??? I know that things have changed but man talk about lame.. I am okay with most of the SE stuff but geezzz GL go do a SE of Howard the Duck next time...

haha it is funny to miss that.

The vader's father bit reminds me of a small story. A co-worker who is a bit older than myself, saw EPV in the theater on opening night, in 1980. He was waiting in line for the second showing when somebody leaving the movie theater shouted very loudly "Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father!!!"

He said it was not very pleasant in the crowd after that lol, I can't imagine.

haha it is funny to miss that.

The vader's father bit reminds me of a small story. A co-worker who is a bit older than myself, saw EPV in the theater on opening night, in 1980. He was waiting in line for the second showing when somebody leaving the movie theater shouted very loudly "Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father!!!"

He said it was not very pleasant in the crowd after that lol, I can't imagine.

Homer Simpson did that in one episode...

OMG you guys just brought back a repressed memory!!

I remember when Return Of The Jedi came out 1st day, Good Mourning America did a thing were they had

people that won a contest to view it at midnight the night before and as I watched them being interviewed

THEY CAME TO A KID -CENSORED-ing little snot nosed ******* of a kid who was asked.....-pause to catch breath-

GOOD MOURNING AMERICA- who is your favorite Star Wars character?

SNOT NOSED ******* KID- DARTH VADER

GOOD MOURNING AMERICA- WHY DARTH VADER?

SNOT NOSED ******* KID- BECAUSE HE KILLS THE EMPEROR AND SAVES LUKE SKYWALKER!

GOOD MOURNING AMERICA- OOOPS I DON'T THINK YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO SAY THAT.

-me- NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will never forget that kid and if I ever meet him I am going to head butt him

'cuz he ruined ROTJ for a few million people that mourning.

OMG you guys just brought back a repressed memory!!

I remember when Return Of The Jedi came out 1st day, Good Mourning America did a thing were they had

people that won a contest to view it at midnight the night before and as I watched them being interviewed

THEY CAME TO A KID -CENSORED-ing little snot nosed ******* of a kid who was asked.....-pause to catch breath-

GOOD MOURNING AMERICA- who is your favorite Star Wars character?

SNOT NOSED ******* KID- DARTH VADER

GOOD MOURNING AMERICA- WHY DARTH VADER?

SNOT NOSED ******* KID- BECAUSE HE KILLS THE EMPEROR AND SAVES LUKE SKYWALKER!

GOOD MOURNING AMERICA- OOOPS I DON'T THINK YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO SAY THAT.

-me- NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will never forget that kid and if I ever meet him I am going to head butt him

'cuz he ruined ROTJ for a few million people that mourning.

LOL!!!!!!! That's freakin hilarious!!!!! Never work with kids or animals...

It's why when the final "Harry Potter" book came out and they had the kids on the TODAY show who had gotten to read it already they kept saying, "Okay, and without telling us anything specific that might ruin it for those who haven't read it, was the book exciting?" The kids did a great job on that one actually. It made the whole interview rather dull in fact because they were all so worried they were going to give something away.

LOL!!!

What are you guys talking about?

Isn't this the battlestar galactica make your own papier mache easter eggs home site???

LOL!!!

Actually, when ROTJ came to theaters in Mexico I was not able to attend, so I had to catch it like a year afterwards in betamax. I thought for that whole time that Vader was not Lukes dad cause someboday at school told me Luke killed him, so I though Luke could have never killed his own father, so, He must be a robot of some kind pretending to be his father... I was like 6 or 7 years old...

hehehehe!!

saludos

actually i just did an event from the cubscouts as Luke ROTJ, and one kid called me anakin, and i pointed to vader sayign, no, anakin is over there.

th kid said, no thats darth vader. i said, yeah Anakin, my father.

the kid turned around and yelled to his parents, MOM this guy says Anakin in darth vader, is it true?

i mumbled from a certain point of view...

So, let me get this straight... Lord Vader dispatched us to find a couple of droids, We followed leads that led us to the Lars farm and did an 'investigation' that ended up in a dispute with Owen and his wife. Luke wasn't home so we radioed Anchorhead to see if he went there, needed to talk to him about the drioids. He ends up leaving the planet with that hermit from the Dune sea area. Now your telling me that Luke is Vaders kid and Owen was his step-brother.... man.... Where do I get a new TD number?

:)

Oh you guys let me break this down for you...

Darth Vader is looking for R2D2 & C3P0

C3P0 is a protocol droid he built when he was a kid for his mom but now has no memory of

R2D2 is a droid which fought besides him in many battles, was his co-pilot when he blew up the sepratist mother ship and aslo saved Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Queen Amidala when there shields failed over

Tatoonie and like 3P0 he seems to not have any memory of.

Now R2 and 3P0 are bought by the Lars family who are secretly hiding Luke from Darth Vader BUT

1. They do not raise him as their son which would have been the smart thing to do since his father can feel him from very far away.

2.They never even bother to change his last name making it very easy for anyone to just use Imperial Google to find him. ALL DARTH HAD TO DO IS GOOGLE. SKYWALKER + HOME PLANET.

Now 3PO, R2, and Luke end up with Obi-Wan Kenobi (yet again IMPERIAL GOOGLE+HOME PLANET would have saved alot of time)

Darth's Sandtroopers find the Lars go GoodFellas on them...

Obi-Wan Kenobi takes Luke to a bar tho Luke is under 21 but lets move on.

They meet up with a 200 year old space monkey and his Pirate friend.

End up on the Death Star save Luke's sister which he ends up making out with and oh yea..

Darth has no idea of he has a daughter even tho he just went Marathon Man on her

... Darth Kills Obi but not really...

the fly to Mexico...errr I mean Yavin, Fly back to the Death Star

Blow it up thanks Lukes X-Wing and

The Millennium Falcon (which was easily captured just the day before with a tractor beam but for some reason now no one thinks of do so again allowing the Rebels an easy lay up to the thermal shaft)

Luke get a metal in front of 100's of fellow rebel pilots who for some reason didn't help Luke just the day before thinking it was a good idea to sit this one out and let a 19 y.o. with no combat experience do the fighting for them.

Guess there was a good game on TV that night or something.

Okay so Darth Luke's dad remember?

Hunts Luke and his pals down, killing 100,000s of thousands along the way but

Luke still feels the good in him... umm did someone say Hitler was good with dogs?

anyway FWRD Han gets frozen then unfrozen un-buttons his shirt and then re-frozen (look it up)

Then Han is saved thanks to the help of Dash Rendar who no one seems to remember...

Then final battle, teddy bears, and 2 old dudes riding in the back of the Millennium Falcon with Lando and Nien Nunb .....seriously what were the two old dudes doing on board besides making random odd facial expressions??

Darth fights Luke, Luke owns Darth, Darth tosses Emperor down a shaft Darth now looks 80 even tho

he is still in his late 50s..

Luke has a Dath-be-que .. Anakins ghost ends up hanging out with Obi-wan and Yoda who let all of this happen by fumbling the ball on the whole "chosen one" ooops my bad..

The End... ---record scratch-----

wait how does Darth end up a Ghost? didn't Yoda and Obi-Wan take years of talking to Qui-Gon from beyond the grave to learn how to do this?? Why does Anakin's ghost now look like Hayden Christiansen wouldn't that mean that Obi-Wan's ghost would look like Ewan McGregor??

ummmm NEVER MIND ,

MOVE ALONG, MOVE ALONG!!

actually i just did an event from the cubscouts as Luke ROTJ, and one kid called me anakin, and i pointed to vader sayign, no, anakin is over there.

th kid said, no thats darth vader. i said, yeah Anakin, my father.

the kid turned around and yelled to his parents, MOM this guy says Anakin in darth vader, is it true?

i mumbled from a certain point of view...

Oh you guys let me break this down for you...

C3P0 is a protocol droid he built when he was a kid for his mom but now has no memory of

R2D2 is a droid which fought besides him in many battles, was his co-pilot when he blew up the sepratist mother ship and aslo saved Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Queen Amidala when there shields failed over

Tatoonie and like 3P0 he seems to not have any memory of.

Now R2 and 3P0 are bought by the Lars family who are secretly hiding Luke from Darth Vader BUT

1. They do not raise him as their son which would have been the smart thing to do since his father can feel him from very far away.

2.They never even bother to change his last name making it very easy for anyone to just use Imperial Google to find him. ALL DARTH HAD TO DO IS GOOGLE. SKYWALKER + HOME PLANET.

Now 3PO, R2, and Luke end up with Obi-Wan Kenobi (yet again IMPERIAL GOOGLE+HOME PLANET would have saved alot of time)

Darth's Sandtroopers find the Lars go GoodFellas on them...

Obi-Wan Kenobi takes Luke to a bar tho Luke is under 21 but lets move on.

They meet up with a 200 year old space monkey and his Pirate friend.

End up on the Death Star save Luke's sister which he ends up making out with and oh yea..

Darth has no idea of he has a daughter even tho he just went Marathon Man on her

... Darth Kills Obi but not really...

the fly to Mexico...errr I mean Yavin, Fly back to the Death Star

Blow it up thanks Lukes X-Wing and

The Millennium Falcon (which was easily captured just the day before with a tractor beam but for some reason now no one thinks of do so again allowing the Rebels an easy lay up to the thermal shaft)

Luke get a metal in front of 100's of fellow rebel pilots who for some reason didn't help Luke just the day before thinking it was a good idea to sit this one out and let a 19 y.o. with no combat experience do the fighting for them.

Guess there was a good game on TV that night or something.

Okay so Darth Luke's dad remember?

Hunts Luke and his pals down, killing 100,000s of thousands along the way but

Luke still feels the good in him... umm did someone say Hitler was good with dogs?

anyway FWRD Han gets frozen then unfrozen un-buttons his shirt and then re-frozen (look it up)

Then Han is saved thanks to the help of Dash Rendar who no one seems to remember...

Then final battle, teddy bears, and 2 old dudes riding in the back of the Millennium Falcon with Lando and Nien Nunb .....seriously what were the two old dudes doing on board besides making random odd facial expressions??

Darth fights Luke, Luke owns Darth, Darth tosses Emperor down a shaft Darth now looks 80 even tho

he is still in his late 50s..

Luke has a Dath-be-que .. Anakins ghost ends up hanging out with Obi-wan and Yoda who let all of this happen by fumbling the ball on the whole "chosen one" ooops my bad..

The End... ---record scratch-----

wait how does Darth end up a Ghost? didn't Yoda and Obi-Wan take years of talking to Qui-Gon from beyond the grave to learn how to do this?? Why does Anakin's ghost now look like Hayden Christiansen wouldn't that mean that Obi-Wan's ghost would look like Ewan McGregor??

ummmm NEVER MIND ,

MOVE ALONG, MOVE ALONG!!

Freaking awesome! You couldn't write better words than that!

Darth :vader1: was looking for the stolen plans to the Death Star :deathstar1: , which they eventually determined escaped with droids on an escape pod (Look sir, droids :td: ). Did Darth ever learn that the droids in question were Artoo :r2d2: and 3PO :3po: ?

I think it's best we don't think too hard about any of this... I'm getting a headache. :blink:

As someone already said... Move along, move along. :D