Tool box and decal

Darth Voorhees

Hey Lou,

Just a quick answer while someone else fill up the gaps on the info you need.

1. There are a couple Backpack models that do use a decal in the dial. Most of them have it paint it black anyway. Depends on which backpack you are trying to emulate, or if you just want a generic looking backpack. Check this links, will help for sure:

Backpack styles:

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=6254

Dial decals:

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=6251

2. The tool box depends too on the style you are after... but I guess a safe answer would be: you can use a stow-n-go tupperware (is this right?) from the 70s (found on ebay, flea markets or maybe at your mothers kitchen), or custom make a tool box (I did this). Check again the backpack styles on the thread provided above to know what you need to do.

It can all sum up to What backpack do you want to make?

Hope it helps...

Saludos.

ya....its a stow and go on when used on the right....if used on the left i found the project enclosure box from radio shack works well....its the 8x6x3 version and will require a few fills where the screws are but looks good and fits the build :)

ya....its a stow and go on when used on the right....if used on the left i found the project enclosure box from radio shack works well....its the 8x6x3 version and will require a few fills where the screws are but looks good and fits the build :)

Thats what i was looking for Dirty boy! The 8X6X3 box. Im doing the Move along pack which has the larger box. i have a stow n go, but its to small for that pack style. thanks Dirty boy!

Ok.. anyone know if the move along pack has the dial decal? Any reference i can find of this particular pack i cant seem to tell if its there.

Thats what i was looking for Dirty boy! The 8X6X3 box. Im doing the Move along pack which has the larger box. i have a stow n go, but its to small for that pack style. thanks Dirty boy!

Ok.. anyone know if the move along pack has the dial decal? Any reference i can find of this particular pack i cant seem to tell if its there.

Anytime brother....

Im pretty sure it does not has it. All back radio for the Move Along...

But again, there is no frontal picture of the backpack so, this is only a guess...

Here is a reference. The best I have, but I guess you have already seen this.

Posted Image

Hope it helps...

Saludos.

Im pretty sure it does not has it. All back radio for the Move Along...

But again, there is no frontal picture of the backpack so, this is only a guess...

Here is a reference. The best I have, but I guess you have already seen this.

Posted Image

Hope it helps...

Saludos.

Yea thats a shot i have as well, and i thought it didnt have it also. I guess if i find out otherwise, ill just get the decal...or i may just get it anyway cuz it looks cool hehe. thanks sir!