Someone is getting a FREE Blaster from The WoodChuck

The WoodChuck

WoodChuck here. OK, here's the deal of the century. I am willing to give away any blaster of your choice, to the trooper that helps me with this quest.

As many of you know, Spud Trooper TC-6026, is my son-in-law. He recently graduated from ITT Technical Institute, with Highest Honors, earning an Associate degree in computer networking. He maintained a 3.97 GPA, and was invited to become a member of the National Technical Honor Society. He also has the A+ and CNA certifications.

Spud Trooper is 30 years old. He and my daughter are willing to travel to the new job location, without restrictions.

I know the economy is still very bad, even if the president says otherwise. I know it's hard to find a new job, that's why I'm asking.

Spud is spending a lot of time sending out resumes. He is currently employed as a service tech at a family business, but isn't using his knowledge, skills, or abilities to their fullest potential.

The employer that hires him will not be disappointed. Most tech-savy individuals are nerds, but Spud is a super-nerd. I am constantly amazed as what he can do with a computer.

Be the one who finds him a job, and I'll build you a custom blaster FREE.

It will be one-of-a-kind, with custom features found on no other prop replica.

Thanks,

WoodChuck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...