Crime of the Century

TD-1536

While I never particularly enjoyed shopping at Wal Mart to buy this liquid Gold, it seems they've stopped carrying it. I've checked multiple stores in two States and it's no where to be found. Needing an immediate solution, while doing a Home Depot run, I found that Gorilla Glue now had their own two-part epoxy. Bought two tubes... and it's crap. Right up there with the Loc-Tite junk. If you thought Devcon stunk the place up, Gorilla Glue's version should wake the dead.

never heard of that.

no one used the old ABS IPC weld-on from home depot anymore? i used to send those out with TK kits abck in the early 2000's. sure it doesnt come in white or clear anymore, but the other colors seem to work just the same.

If your having trouble trying to get Devcon weld its available on E-bay and Amazon....

hope this helps

cheers

Thanks, but that Amazon listing is almost three times as expensive as what Wal-Mart charged. Looks like I'll have to order direct.

I've used this stuff for years on multiple projects and it's without equal. Works on just about anything, easy to use, and dries fast and incredibly solid. I affixed over 66 neodymium magnets with it on a set of clone armor and they've never failed me.

• 3 weeks later...

I know this thread is a bit old, and I don't know if they have stores up near you, but...

ACE Hardware always seems to have an awesome stock of adhesives. That's where I get my Devcon.

Hope this helps.

P.S. Mike, if I can still find it at ACE I'll buy some and ship it to you if you like.

I know this thread is a bit old, and I don't know if they have stores up near you, but...

ACE Hardware always seems to have an awesome stock of adhesives. That's where I get my Devcon.

Hope this helps.

P.S. Mike, if I can still find it at ACE I'll buy some and ship it to you if you like.

SAHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! I'm on the way to my closest ACE hardware store!!!