Say hello to the newest member of my family

firebladejedi

Ok recently i was lucky to get hold of a new DL tk helmet from my good buddy Rolf aka TD 252.

He did an awesome job building and detailing the helmet, my hat goes off to him :D

Anyway here are some pics of my new family member getting to know his brothers here with me, more pics to follow..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:blink: ,,i feel something warm down stairs,,yep its poop!! and i just shart my pants..

awesome collection man,,if you run out of room i have a couple of spots here at the crib,, :lol:

Thats's a frakkin crazy collection you got there bro'. :blink:

Good to see that your collection is getting larger and larger...the DL is a great addition to it!!

Thanks for being on top of the pyramid, of you freaking beautiful collection.

One of the best i have seen :blink: .

Don´t let them tease you, we can´t have enough of those baby´s :D .

You know i have the same sickness.

Thanks for the shoulder clap bro.

Love the shots you did of it.

I will try to make my self a nice black back ground too, and a stick for mine too in the future.

(right now i mostly use a big red chair)

Cheers mate :)

Ok hold onto your lids guys, here are some comparison shots.. I took them all front roughly the same distance and zoom.

First face shots

Dan Laws

Posted Image

TE hero

Posted Image

TM hero

Posted Image

TE2 anh stunt

Posted Image

TE2 esb stunt

Posted Image

TE hdpe sandy

Posted Image

Thanks guys this is helmet # 12 i think...

I have had fx, ap, te2, te, tm, some other unknown makers and now the dl. I like to buy the different helmets and take a look at them. Getting to know the subtle changes and i like to have the different versions also, like stunt, hero, anh, esb that kind of thing.

But i have also been trying to slim down my collection as sometimes i have had 3 helmets from the same maker.. and i sometimes sell things to pay for other new things.

I am quite happy with the helmets now in my collection and maybe just need 1 or 2 more, who knows?

Awesome collection you have there, Mark. :duim:

But I can see that your collection suffers from the same problem as mine...

...a decent RotJ helmet! :lol:

Talkin RotJ; I love that DL face plate. Finally a new (Dave M/SFS) face, instead of yet another copy of the "Brian R".

However, the cap/neck piece... well, it just isn't my cup of tea. Just too tall and RotJ-ish for my taste. Any idea as to where it derived from?

Certainly not from the Dave M IMO

My two cents (hope you don't mind ;) )

I just think it needs some tweaking with the assembly and a bit of heating an re-shaping as per Mac on the den. Someone like Keith could sort this out!

Great buckets, thanks for sharing the pics.

Joe

I think it will be interesting to see as more of these dan laws helmets appear in the community how other people put them together and how they end up looking.

For now i will leave the helmet as it is, i think Rolf did a good job. I can see that the face maybe could be at a lower angle and the right ear could be closer o the face but i like it.

I like it as it is different to the other helmets out there. Who knows what Dan has done to his molds, it is very sharp. And you are right Leo, i need a nice rotj helmet for sure, to make my collection complete :D

WOW! I thought I had a lot of buckets. Well, I do; 14 to be exact, but yours are awesome. ...Just when you think no one else out there has the fever; there comes one who renews your faith. Yes; forever will it dominate your destiny... LOL Very nice collection.