FOX News Channel - Fox and Friends

skutch

Yours truly appeared on FOX News Channel this morning to support the interview with Jeff Romanoff and Eric Seeman. We are super proud of those guys, especially Eric. The segment was pretty long and I appeared in my Sandtrooper costume (no backpack). I also only took my E11 because it can be tricky with security and such with the T21. (I hope I didn't let the MEPD down.) We also had a Vader, Jango, Scout and TK.

It was really fun and I had quite of camera time, partly because I tried to be fairly animated and move around some. There was an entire segment taped that will be online where I actually danced and joked around with Steve Doocy.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?pl...listId=playlist

More links coming.

For the Emperor,

TD2243

:)

I saw the first part of this interview onthe TV this morning but I didn't know there was a second part!

That was interesting and loved the dancing at the end with Steve Doocy!

Way to go guys and glad everything worked out the way that it did! That was a miracle from God on how they met and Eric was a match for Jeff and every thing worked out for all.

Thanks for posting the links.

ShortTrooper (Diana)