My Buttercup Valley Visit

TD-443

After seeing the pics from the last visit the socal garrison made to the Buttercup Valley Dunes (ROTJ) I instantly became obsessed with going there myself. It took me a little over 3 hours. I had gps cordinates for the Jabba Barge site but ran out of time due to being ordered to come into work. So im going back next Tuesday with the quads LOL! This place is great! I went on a Tuesday morning and there was hardly anyone there and the dunes were clean and most didnt have tracks on them. The Border patrol agents there are cool dudes too! Thank you to MaraJade (Linda) fo answering all my questions! She really knows Buttercup Valley! If anyone needs directions or GPS cordinates let me know. I'll have all the codinates posted when I visit the Barge site next week. Here are some of my favorite shots from this weeks trip:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

WOW!!! :blink: love the pictures bro.

One thing, is to get a accurate sandtrooper suit together.

Another thing, is to get cool pictures in it.

You got both :) .

Hmmmmm do I hear interest in a future MEPD Buttercup Valley Trip? Take some pics in uniform and escavate the Jabba Barge Site...

If we were to set something like this up, what kind of timeframe you guys thinking?

Im thinking a year, so it gives people time to save for the trip down.

What do you guys think?

Way to go Eddie. I hope we can go out there together sometime. :)

Oh yeah!, us So Cal guys should all plan a trip out there with wigs and all. We can recreate the scenes and photoshop a Dewback in the background.

Oh yeah!, us So Cal guys should all plan a trip out there with wigs and all. We can recreate the scenes and photoshop a Dewback in the background.

that would pretty much be f-ing awesome!

Posted Image

Im in!

I wish I would have known about this two years ago. I was in Anaheim for the Cisco Networkers convention, and that would have only been a three hour drive. I'm going to San Francisco at the end of June, but that's 9 hours away!

I hope you guys can send a detachment there for some great photos :duim: