Quick Question, Whats the Clone equivalentof a Sandtrooper?

Later on in the year after finishing my TD and TI I would like to do one more costume by years end.

I was thinking of maybe doing a clone trooper.

I did notice that

there seems to be a clone equivalent of just about every OT trooper except sandys.

The closest seems to be oddly enough Clone Shock Troopers

"These red-emblazoned troops had become a familiar sight across Galactic City, where they operated as law enforcers, patrolling public plazas and guarding government buildings and landing platforms."

Posted Image

I'm not sure this is really possible to answer. You'd probably want a clone with a pauldron. My guess was that the reason we see some sandtroopers with pauldrons and some without as the ones that are are the last remnants of the old clones.

I'd go with 327th Star Corp myself or 41st Elite (EU). Essentially any pauldron'd clone would do.

I'm not sure this is really possible to answer. You'd probably want a clone with a pauldron. My guess was that the reason we see some sandtroopers with pauldrons and some without as the ones that are are the last remnants of the old clones.

I'd go with 327th Star Corp myself or 41st Elite (EU). Essentially any pauldron'd clone would do.

Yea the 327th look pretty bad ***.

But wearing a pauldron isn't a deal maker or breaker

327th requires a pauldron! Star Corps are the TDs of the PT. <-- I made that up. But they are ARC troops, and they are pretty cool.

Posted Image

I designed the pattern – I just scanned a 3.5 action figure pauldron, and blew it way up, redrew, and posted it on clone-empire... that a lot of guys took and tweaked of my PDF to make Star Corps pauldrons and Vills and whoever.

Send me a PM and you I will send you the PDF. You can use vinyl and foamies. My step brother sewed mine... he is batman. I am not ***. I am just wasted!

Note the sweet UNK shoulder bells on the suit. BIG improvement!

Yea the 327th look pretty bad ***.

But wearing a pauldron isn't a deal maker or breaker

Perhaps a quick question, but no real quick answer.

I don't recall an desert/arid climate specific clone.

Though how much of the 'clone wars' lore/timeline will be revealed, remains to be seen.