501st approved sandy

Hi there guys.

It's been years since I started this project. I work full time, and have three children under the age of 5. I have very little time and money to spend on this hobby ( about $250 USD a year ) so it's taken me a while. But the good thing about that is - I've spent a lot of time on this forum. Daily for years. I don't post much. It's a great wealth of info and help. Thanx to all. I'm yet to get this bad boy on. It's on a Mannequin at the moment ( see pics ) waiting my next troop.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanx everyone.

I normally don't do 'show-off' threads. But this was a long project. I started off with set of 'Altmann' stormtrooper armor back in 1995 !!!!!

Posted Image

Then upgraded to an TE2 about 4 years ago. Lots of homework and work later - I have this.

There is way to much sand. I put extra on. I'm sure I'll loose some on it's first troop.

Few thing wrong with the pack. But for everyone who loves their armour - It's never realy finished. There is always something we want to fix. :lol:

Fantastic collection :blink::) .

Love the show off pictures, the back pack is freaking cool.

I love the show off, not all can be read in this hobby.

Pictures shows it better.

Thanks for the look ;) .