average hight of sandtrooper?

Robster

I've heard that 5'10" is a perfect for height for stormtroopers/sandtroopers. However, I think 5'6" is a great height to be a "sandie"! I'm 5'6"! It just means I'm closer to the kids!

When I get the old "Aren't you a little short to be a stormtrooper?" line, I just tell em, "I've been sick you rebel scum!"...right before I blast em with my E-11! (hahaha heeheehee)

Guns

5' 10" here. I heard a rumor that the original casting call for stormtroopers was models 5' 10" - 6' 2" Don't know for sure if this was true or not but it sounded about right for the heights of all the troopers on screen.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, I haven't been 5-something in 20 years, but now I see I can get back in the fold. I'm 5'12"

Perhaps the empire allowed some error when they stated the height of a trooper to keep costs down: 70" +/- n%. An n of 10% would account for most troopers out there.

5'10 here, but that doesnt really matter when Im out with the Tampa Bay PD. Look at our sig banner, Im the second from the right (white pauldron, only BFG) and all the other guys make me look like a shorty anyway. When asked "arent you a little short bla bla bla..." I just tell people to "move along, move along"

Later

• 1 month later...