Who did Uncle Owen beat the most?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. The Victims:

• Aunt Beru
    • Luke
    • Jawas
    • Old Ben
    • Random farming machines

Im pretty sure Aunt Beru got a good ol' fashioned tune up from Uncle Owen from time to time.

Matter of fact, you know Luke got his for opening his mouth about the rebel this and that.

Look how he cowards down to that old man. I guarantee Uncle Owen reaked of cheap death sticks and homemade moonshine. Not to mention not bathing. **** the whole disfunctional family probably smelt like bantha poo. THERE'S NO WATER! They were farming for water!!! How are you going to shower if your barely finding enough in sand?!?!?

OK BACK ON SUBECT.

WHO DO YOU THINK UNCLE OWEN BEAT MORE?

I'm thinkin' that you've been at the ol' homemade moonshine yourself today. :lol:

lol I WISH! Make me some of that prison wine... Im actually at work. Its hard being a Hero. :lol:

I don't think so. I think Owen was just a man who was in a very hard climate with few resources trying to eke out a living. I'm think Ben tried to get him to be more adventurous or bold or something in the early years and it nearly cost Owen his farm/life, e.g. he got picked up by the Imperials and beat the crap out of.

This is why he's fine and happy taken Luke in in EPIII, but so scarred by EPIV and so fearful of anything that reeks of Imperial attention. Heck, even Ben went pretty far underground and was very cautious.

Listen Ben beat Luke like he owed him money.

Its like taking in the son of Hitler , what do you think Darth was going to do the second he knew some dude who pulls water out of sand was

hiding his one and only kid? I mean didn't Darth help slaughter the Jedi, the very people that raised him from a kid, fought along side him just becasue

he thought it would save his childhood crush?

Ben knew that sooner or later Luke was going to get Ben done like tied up Marsellus Wallace at a pawn shop with a gimp at the other end.

So Luke took a beating like a young Henry Hill in Good Fellas.

It went down something like this.

Ben (to Luke) >

Tell me about this. A letter from the Imperial Academy.

It says you haven't been there in months.

Months! You're a space bum!

Want to grow up to be a space bum?!

Luke> After a while, he was mostly pi$$ed

because I hung around the Cantina.

He knew what went on there.

Every once in a while I'd have to take

a space beating. But by then, I didn't care.

The way I saw it...

Posted Image

I think getting torched by the Imps saved R2 and 3PO years of beating and abuse... Owen was a family man (he drove Ben away more than once, to leave his family alone) but a crappy enviroment...

I am sorry. It was poor judgement on my part to let this thread prosper and in so doing, I feel I've personally offended some of our troops. This thread is now closed and will be deleted within 24-hours.