Friends of Chris Peters (weibes,CAP)

gino

Just wanted to point out what kind of a nut job this guy Chris Peters (weibes) (CAP) is.

And any of you who are friends with him and support him, that speaks to your character as well.

He sent me this message on my forum for speaking out against his fellow recasters.

The following message was sent to you via the Star Wars Propaganda Forums Contact Us form by weibes ( mailto:f**kdog@hotmail.com ).

--------------------------------

i want butt f**k your candy a$$!!!!!!!!!!!! you f$$king *****...die you f$$king *****! i know where you live!!! and i know your IP address! greasy b**ch!!!!!

--------------------------------

Referring Page: http://www.starwarspropaganda.com/forums/f...display.php?f=3

IP Address: 97.92.49.44

User Name: Unregistered

User ID: 0

Email: f**kdog@hotmail.com

If you are proud to call this guy your friend and a fellow 501st member, then I don't know what to say.

He was banned here months ago (by request) and openly admits to recasting TE helmets and armor. Also, while I can't verify it, photos seem to suggest he's began recasting my back pack parts, justifying it by saying that I'm in league with Seth to steal people's money or some such non-sense.

Is he part of the 501st? To they tolerate this kind of behavior from it's members?

I'm thinking about looking into taking legal action based on this threat.

BTW,

If any of you haven't seen this cesspool forum, here is the link:

http://diyprops.forumotion.com/forum.htm

It is run by him and other 501st members, some of which are members here.

They all support him and his approach to this hobby. As far as I'm concerned, they are all guilty as he is.

Not in regard to his threat, but in regards to recasting.

Keep reading all the threads there. You will be SHOCKED what you read.

Anyone supporting this guy or his forum should be ashamed of themselves.

Thats some pretty uncalled for nastiness right there.

Reads like a few beers too many, talking loud and saying nothing, keyboard diarrhoea.

Best to ignore it completely, dump it in the trash and cheer yourself up with this....

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/blog/editors_corn...op-comments-nav

hope it makes you laugh, sorry for the tiny wee derailment. Thought you could do with a laugh (British humour but it should still work)

peace

Odd when someone is calling you names for a change? huh Gino. Some of the crap you have called & Said to the members of the FISD ****** me off for one. You made your point with TM and won your battle bravo now it's time to Start crap with people on the DIY because you can't do a thing to CAP. You banned members of your prop forum for them being members of the DIY or the prop den! What he said to you yeah OK it was a bit uncalled for but then again the *hit you have said to people that were no where near rude to you or Disagreed with you is on the same level in my eyes. calling people on the DIY roaches. I bet dollars to donuts You would not speak to anyone to there face like that! :angry:

I have more positive things to do with my time then feed in to you BS.

Odd when someone is calling you names for a change? huh Gino. Some of the crap you have called & Said to the members of the FISD ****** me off for one. You made your point with TM and won your battle bravo now it's time to Start crap with people on the DIY because you can't do a thing to CAP. You banned members of your prop forum for them being members of the DIY or the prop den! What he said to you yeah OK it was a bit uncalled for but then again the *hit you have said to people that were no where near rude to you or Disagreed with you is on the same level in my eyes. calling people on the DIY roaches. I bet dollars to donuts You would not speak to anyone to there face like that! :angry:

I have more positive things to do with my time then feed in to you BS.

Here was my quote -post #253 of this rpf thread:

Recasters have no honor and don't deserve respect. They and their supporters are the roaches of this hobby.

Seeing as every member of DIY forums is a staunch recaster supporter, I can see why you would make the connection to my quote.

PS, there are prop den members on my site.

I guess you don't know me very well, but there isn't anything I would say online that I wouldn't say in person. In fact, I HAVE to restrain myself when posting on forums out of respect to the prospective board owners. In person, you can bet I'd have a lot more to say.

I've clashed with Gino before and frankly sometimes find his board persona way too much to bear, called him names under my breath while typing on many occasions but I would never, no matter how angry I was, send him a message such as that. Totally uncalled for.

Posting it here is a bit whiney and tell tale but hey, maybe he is craving some sympathy for being ganged up on all the time. Its hard being Gino (cheeky wink mate)

I was thinking about this recently, I actually think I'd get on with the Gino really well face to face. He's a passionate soul, wichever way you look at it and whoever he's upset for whatever reason it isnt that important or serious enough to be subjected to that nonesense. Is it?

Lets ditch the hate kids. Lifes too short.

From my perspective, you are no better than weibes.

Whether you actually do the recasting, or cheer him on for doing it might as well be the same thing.

When I first got into props I looked up to you Gino Till i saw how you treated people! How you "shared" more info on Vader then anyone But wouldn't tell me where to find mesh for the vader belt boxes or even sell me any. I remember Gino **** you even lead me down the wrong path looking for the famed mesh! The way you speak to others tells me, Your not much of a man. You hide behind your keyboard and props Few people even know what you look like. All of this means nothing these forums these battles over plastic and fiberglass I don't care anymore Life is to short and I have lost a lot burning myself out on props for Accuracy & Caring about what People like you think While neglecting the people in my real life.

The way you have spoken to others tells me you wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight so I doubt you would be such a hot shot in peoples faces. As I said before a man of stature would never speak to anyone the way you do... The knock you made to FISD members about charity for kids also tells me you wont do a **** thing for anyone unless you have something to gain.

Be well Gino because I am sure it must be very lonely at the top.

You know, this is where that little voice in the back of my head is saying "keep quiet and let it go" but I've been off work for a while due to a fractured knee sustained while sparring and am spoiling for a fight (at least a little...I work in the Federal Prison System...gotta keep the adrenaline working!).

I haven't been active in the hobby very long but I've been reading the forums for years. It honestly kills me to see someone gripe about stealing work that they stole themselves. All the "screen accurate" guys seem to do it but GINO seems to be the most vocal. I'm not meaning to pick on the guy. ****, I don't even know the man. All I know is what I read on the forums that he posts and he comes across as someone that whines and cries a lot (at least in my eyes and this tattle-tale post that started this thread is a prime example). As I understand it, this whole "screen accurate" business got started by someone acquiring some actual ROTJ armor and making molds from it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that recasting right there? Then the molds got tweaked and sold and bounced around and who knows what all else, but long story short, the stuff came from recasting the original ROTJ suit and helmet that someone at LFL or wherever actually sculpted. Maybe another set of molds were made from an ANH set...who knows? The point is still the same.

Seems to me that the only people that should get upset about recasting are the ones that made their own sculpts and did ALL of the work. The fan sculpts like FX and RT-Mod for example. I'm sure there are others out there, but you get my meaning.

But jeez-Louise man, to get all bent out of shape over a PM (albeit it definitely is in bad taste) and go crying and whining all over Al Gore's creation and threatening legal action? That just screams of being weak. Maybe it's my somewhat hard upbringing and my job that make me cynical. I'm just used to more "manly" actions than whining like that. I live in an environment that (thankfully) most people never see. It's basically the strong being preyed upon by the stronger who are being preyed upon by the strongest while the weak stay hidden. I know this somewhat skews my perspective on stuff like this but that little PM just ain't no biggie Son!

Some keyboard warrior threatens me? Fine. You wanna whoop me? Come give it a shot. I've been training as a fighter for a long time and have PLENTY of practice in the real world. Got lots of time in lots of ERs to prove it too. If you whoop me, you ain't getting no cherry. But I can assure you that it won't be a fun experience on your end either. I just wasn't raised to whine about crap like that.

I just don't understand getting all bent out of shape over PLASTIC COSTUMES. I'm sure you worked hard tweaking your molds and all...but they're recasted too. You just don't seem to have much of a leg to stand on in my eyes.

Now go ahead and bash me into oblivion and ban me from your site. My life will continue.

Lompoc isn't too far from me

Maybe I'll swing by & try that "whoop" thing out

:lol:

I keed

I keed

Just trying to lighten the mood here

I hate to see threads locked or removed.

As long as you bring another of those gorgeous sniper knee kits with you. I may get new shins later and would like one on standby! LOL

And whover gets whooped has to buy the beer later!

And to clarify, I wasn't suggesting that I'm challenging GINO to a fight. Like I said earlier, I don't know the man (don't really want to from his online persona but that's neither here nor there). All I'm saying is that that is the way I see "threatening" PM's and posts on the internet.

Posted Image

You see, here is the problem with most costumers. Not all, but most I've come across.

They gauge your contributions by what you will sell to them, or what info you will tell them to make their costumes more accurate.

We are in different hobbies. You 'troop', I provide the means for you to do so, either directly or indirectly. Whether it be with actual parts, or info about them.

That's just it, you only see what isn't shared, but you choose to ignore the massive amount that is.

Sorry you never got one of my helmets.

I don't trade with people I don't know or trust. Why would I? Look at the complete disregard you have for other people's hard *** work. Not the work at the end (the making of the prop) but the real work, the searching, acquiring, researching. The making is the easy part. Something that is surely a difficult concept for you to grasp.

You think all I had to do to acquire the trooper stuff (or anything in my collection) I have was to pour some silicone, or dish out some cash? That is a completly clueless perspective. It takes LONG TERM dedication, building relationships with collectors and fellow hobbiests, researching the original props, making sacrifices both personal and professional, all for the goal of obtaining highly desired pieces that I have to worry about some D-bag recasting if I share it with the wrong person.

I've been in the hobby researching, pathfinding, discovering, CONTRIBUTING longer than the 501st was a glimmer in some SW fans eye.

Your lack of respect for that is all too telling about your character. Selfish, short-sighted, entitlement attitude. Makes me sick.

I never claimed to be some badass or tough guy so don't put words in my mouth. I don't back down from someone getting in my face whether it be online or in real life. That's not where I come from.

So spare me the keyboard cowboy comparison because that is you projecting.

Some guy sending me a threatening email to the likes of what weibes did is just crossing the line.

You think I don't get just as mad (surely more) than he does dealing with some online? **** yeah.

But I don't send threatening emails. No class.

So the next time you show up at ToysRUs at midnight for a DVD release, (don't act like you don't, there are pics all over the internet) maybe you should thank me and people like me for making what you do possible. You're welcome.

As far as DIY prop forum goes, you guys have no honor. I don't know why anyone would trust you with ANYTHING. You are like pirates waiting to scavenge anything you can get your hands on.

You say, I never recast anyone. You cheering on the guys who do make you just as guilty and just as reprehensible.

I banned everyone belonging to that forum from my site and I would advise other forum owners to do the same. It's only a matter of time before your members work will be pillaged.

I say leave them with the table scraps and keep the good stuff for those who respect it and deserve it.

Your lack of respect for that is all too telling about your character. Selfish, short-sighted, entitlement attitude. Makes me sick.

Gino you lied to me about the Vader ANH belt box mesh when I asked you if i was on the right path looking for it. Had i not listed to you I would have found it much sooner then I did. You went out of your way to make sure no one found it for as long as possible you are such a great guy!

Everything you Said in that statement better suits you then anyone else, Your over all lack of respect for others, Your ENDLESS name calling. You take messages CAP sent you and use them to pretty much attack people that have nothing to do with it Instead of taking it up with him like a man Its Easy enough Your a member of the DIY Shoot him a PM! BTW The only time I ever troop Is for Make a wish or any other charity. So i don't owe you a thank you for anything! The only time i remember you sharing some what of info, Was back during the Whole Gray hero trooper lenses VS green.

My lack of respect for others??!

What do you call it when you take the hard work and dedication of others and copy it to sell it to all your costuming buddies. THAT'S a lack of respect practically defined.

copy an original, and your a bonifide armor salesman.

copy a copy, and your a roach?

sorry, just trying to get a handle on how things work here :)

From what I've seen, that seems to be what he's saying.

And for the record GINO, I never called you a keyboard cowboy or whatever you want to call it or tried to imply that you thought of yourself as a badass. I simply gave my take on how to deal with them when they pop up and that doesn't include whining like a you know what all over the internet. I thought that was clear, but apparently you misunderstood and thought I was going after you (the whiny part, yeah...the internet badass, not so much).

I've said my peace and am going to let this one go. Especially since you told me off soooo good (or maybe it's b/c I don't wanna get banned from a really good site). I can't believe I dared to point out the hypocrisy of the greatest prop deity in all of Nerd-dom (of which I am a happy subject...quite proud of my nerdery in fact). Thank you GINO. Thank you SOOOO MUCH! [/sarcasm].

Sorry mods. In regards to this thread, Je suis fini.

My lack of respect for others??!

What do you call it when you take the hard work and dedication of others and copy it to sell it to all your costuming buddies. THAT'S a lack of respect practically defined.

so where did your helmet moulds come from again?

Im guessing they must be 100% scratch built by you. especially with a bold statement like that no?

Well I guess the reason Gino is over here spewing instead of the FISD is because he was banned last night. Unfortunately as usual he doesn't have his facts straight.

Is Chris (CAP) a 501st member, Mike already addressed that but Gino once again is making assumptions.

In regards to DIY props, yes I'm a member, so is Rolf, and many others from the MEPD and FISD. Like I told Gino in a PM, I'm there because it's a forum that deals with stormtroopers. Unfortunately to Gino that makes me a bad person. Luckily I can still sleep at night knowing that.

But... It's run by Chris and no one else. There are no 501st members running it, or on staff, or in any secret double handshake council or section.

I really find it funny that Gino can claim that simply by belonging to an open and public forum can in itself make you a supporter. I was a member of Gino's forum until he banned me and a ton of other well respected people in this hobby and I'm not a Gino supporter. Although Gino did claim he sent everyone a PM about the baning coming. Yet no one that was or was not banned got that PM. It must have been too much of a closely guarded secret too.

Oh well, it's a shame that people can't simply enjoy the hobby for what it is. And if you keep your ego in line you can make some great friends while your at it.