I got lost on the way to the Cantina...

TD-443

*START REPORT*

While on my way to the cantina..... I got lost. I ended up at a childs birthday party. Vader is going to choke my a$$ for sure.

Heres my report:

Here I am entering the home

Posted Image

What the ****? Why is there toy figures of Vader, an x-wing, and an old clone warship on this cake? And who's the blonde kid with the saber? He's definately too short to be a trooper. Looks kind of like he likes to keep it in the family if you know what I mean. And what is star wars? And is that the DEATHSTAR?!?!?!? I FOUND THE STOLEN DEATH STAR PLANS!

Posted Image

WHAT IS MY DAUGHTER DOING HERE?! This is starting to get weird.

Posted Image

This is not ok!

Posted Image

Aim wasnt too bad for a 4 year old. Needless to say she has already signed on with the empire. Im gonna win that trip to Naboo for sure!!! Only need to more Enlistees!

Posted Image

Apparently this is the birthday boy. I gave him his gift later as you will see further down.

Posted Image

Sneaky Ewoks! Notice how there is only 1 picture of it.... yaaaaaaa.....

And I thought J-LO had an a$$. Im bringing sexy back.

Posted Image

This entertainers back mouth was talking to me in a language I could not understand at all. And its breath was horrible.... I couldnt take it anymore!

Posted Image

Birthday boy and friends playing with his gift from TD-443. I tought them a new game as well to play with it: HOT STING-BALL GRENADE. Look how excited young Harry Potter is to get handed the sting-ball grenade.

Posted Image

Look Sir Droid!

Posted Image

This wasnt the droid I was looking for. :(

Posted Image

Mmmm jolly moisture farmers! My favorite!

Posted Image

The entertainer was really pushing it.

Posted Image

Chicks Dig Armor

Posted Image

Oh Bantha poodoo! I need to get to Docking Bay 94 now!

Posted Image

*END REPORT*

vvPosted Image

TD-443,

Is this the droid your looking for? He came to my house and was dismantled in a few minutes!!!!

Actually it's a cake I made...I have the Darth Vader Pan too.

Any way, good report there and nice pics..Looks like every one had a good time and that bfg was longer than the little girl there! I was surprised she could hold on to it. HOw old was the birthday boy btw?

ShortTrooper (Diana)

...And what is star wars...

Just so you can be informed trooper:

Apparently, an Earthling by the name of George Lucas somehow got word of the civil war that has been going on in our galaxy and decided to make a documentary on it (similar to the one's Earthlings have been making about their WWII, Vietnam War, etc...) How he was able to gain insight into the events going on in our galaxy is unknown, and the Earthlings must have some kind of secret technology beyond our comprehension.

However, as many of us Earth-stationed troopers know, this documentary known as "Star Wars" is a highly bias depiction of the actual events of the Galactic Civil war, and many scenes are twisted to favor the Rebellion. Lucas must be sympathetic to their cause because any Earthling who has seen Star Wars is taught to see us as the "bad guys".

For troopers who don't know, TD-0013 does an excellent job clearing up misconceptions about this horrible documentary in his podcast at http://www.adpov.net/ I recommend every trooper listen to all the episodes to be able to enlighten citizens about the truth of our war.

;)