Off duty swag, and pricing

trooper1

Hey, quick question. What does it take to be permitted to create swag for sale to our fellow troppers, such as t-shirts, sweats, and so on.

The reason I am asking, is because of the hard economic times we are now in, and some prices that I see out there for clothing and other items. Well, my point is that I have access to a very good silk screen clothing printer, and can have t-shirts, sweat shirts, coats and so on in multiple colors made for alot less than some in other parts of the world, and am willing to help out.

For instance, 4 color t shirt with front and back logo for less than $9.00 on Russell shirts. Two colors for less than $8.00

Sweat shirts for like $14 and hoodies for like $17 or less.

Just wondering.

Anything with a 501st logo or 501st organization's logo (like MEPD) on it needs to be run through the LMO (Scott), and for MEPD the DL as well.

Otherwise to sell here you just need DL approval.

I would like to be kept in the loop to at least approve and consult on designs (I'm a long time graphic artist), but ideally merch runs should be ran by Chuck who is the official Merch Officer. He does not necessarily need to run or organize it, but he is available to assist if need be.

Aside from that, as long as we approve - I'm all for the troops helping out. :)