Helmet Question

Kevin W. makes an A.N.H.v2 that is in between an MRCE and an FX.

In between as in size?

Do you happen to have a link to more info on this helmet?

For the price bro you cant go wrong with an MRCE. I have a big head and love mt MRCE.

Thanks, Yea the CE looked great on you. And for such a great price.

Yeah, I have a huge head and the MR CE works great for me!

It sure takes a "twist" to get on.

And I can't take it off without pulling my headset mic off too. :) haha

But it works great!

Plus, the amount of visibility you have out of a smaller helmet is AMAZING!

You won't believe it!!

Thanks Guys!

I just noticed my posts count is at 1 or now 2. I've been a member here for a few years and I know I've posted before. Now I look like a newbie. LOL

When the V2.5 is ready I'll start a new thread on it here and on the FISD.

You're previous user name was just kwdesigns, so looks like you started a new one...

Looking fwd to seeing the new bucket, and judging by the others and the awesome clones you produce, should be sweet...

The MR CE helmet is great for the price. There is perfect symmetry and the size isn't bad. It has a good balance of the original scanned helmet that they used and adjustments for mass production. It's about 4 to 6 hours to modify and clean up. This is my MR CE.

Posted Image

If you want a really good accurate helmet, you should contact LAWS. He has an incredible helmet kit. The detail is unbelievable and it is very accurate. He only cleaned up the crap problems from the original molds. We just ordered two kits. I don't want to give out pricing on his behalf but we are paying about $250 per kit but it is awesome!!! The pill shape even exists in the cheek tear drop. If you want accuracy....that's the helmet.... IMHO.

Check this out....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If you want a really good accurate helmet, you should contact LAWS. He has an incredible helmet kit. The detail is unbelievable and it is very accurate. He only cleaned up the crap problems from the original molds. We just ordered two kits. I don't want to give out pricing on his behalf but we are paying about $250 per kit but it is awesome!!! The pill shape even exists in the cheek tear drop. If you want accuracy....that's the helmet.... IMHO.

Not only the helmet kit is incredible... B)

Whats his website?