Electrobinocular holster

Hi guys, I was gunna make some Electrobinoculas to go with my Sandy. Question is what do you guys who have them do with them when not in your hand? I'm having a T-21 so will require two hands to hold that beast :P , so wont have a hand free for these.

I was gunna make a holster to wear on my belt, for the binoculas to sit in where the E11 holster normally is on a TK, as the other side has ammo pouches. I didnt want them swinging around my neck on a webbing strap.

Would this be acceptable for clearance? :huh:

Cheers

Are those your binoculas in the pic Dan? Is that the electronic game conversion? If so what colour did you paint them or what would be canon?

Cheers

no those are not mine,just an image i googled ,,they probably are the tank assault or sub assault game..if not then some one did the molds and vac formed it...as far as color ,i think RUSTOLEUM white would do the trick and then of course some weathering.........i cant wait to build me a set but i gotta get my pack finished first..i need some main boxes on the cheap, got any.

cheers

dan

Hi guys, I was gunna make some Electrobinoculas to go with my Sandy. Question is what do you guys who have them do with them when not in your hand? I'm having a T-21 so will require two hands to hold that beast :P , so wont have a hand free for these.

I was gunna make a holster to wear on my belt, for the binoculas to sit in where the E11 holster normally is on a TK, as the other side has ammo pouches. I didnt want them swinging around my neck on a webbing strap.

Would this be acceptable for clearance? :huh:

I would have to say that it would not be acceptable for deployment. As a Detachment, we are trying to raise the bar for the TD designation, so that more of us look as if we stepped off the screen. I'm not saying that you shouldn't make a holster of some sort for your binocs, I actually think it would be an awesome idea. I'm simply saying, "that if it wasn't on screen then it isn't cannon." It basically means that if you were to go to a cannon event, you can't wear it, but if your at a Con or what have you, go for it.

I would say that it's an EU approved accessory for 501st standards, but it has nothing to do with Police Officer status. You can wear it anytime, but it won't affect your application.