*done* Td5520 Requesting Deployment

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If your Jedi scum this is the last scariest thing you will ever see, the light you see in my eyes is not compassion its the tunnel you are heading for!

Just been cleared today by the UKG

Dave Plent

TD5520

wightsand

UK Garrison

Yes i do mate, i have 2 Dlt's both have the correct greeblies and feed tray cover plus a authentic cocking handle, I dont think ive missed anything on both gats......... :)

That looks sweet Dave. Less is definately more with regard to the weathering. Great job.

Joe

Pictures updated, whats the next step for deployment, is there anything else needed?

Whitesand,

Please let me know how you got your pictures to appear. I put mine up 3 days ago and nobody has responded yet. I think it might have something to do with the fact that my pics don't appear as prominantly as yours.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brent

TD-1044

Great Lakes Garrison

PLEASE... everyone, please be patient.

At the moment, there is no one but me handling virtually every task here. Everyone else is either MIA or busy with real life tasks. I'm doing as much as I can in my limited capacity to assist everyone with every request for help, and quite frankly, I'm overwhelmed at the moment.

No problems mate. It happens when it happens. Brent use photobucket mate its dead easy, upload your pics then copy the img code into your post ...........as we say in the UK "job done" Hope that helps ;)

Hey Dave,

Everything looks great. Please be patient as we get Marcus up to speed on the new Forums (there is a issue with the Passport system).

In the mean time, if you would like to get one of the coveted Beret Patches reserved for Deployed troops, please send chuckrick a PM. If he's unavailable, I can help, too.

• 1 month later...