Warhammer 40k

TD-1536

I used to paint and collect these things about twenty years ago when they first hit the States. I gave away about 300 various miniatures back in 99 but kept this small rag-tag group. I just pulled these out for the first time in many years.

Keep in mind that these things are about one-inch tall and were painted when I was probably seventeen years old! Sixteen years ago.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those are really really well done. Id hold on to all those heroes as they're not in the game anymore and you cant get anyone but Ragnar and Logan Grimnar. Heck, you cant even get Bjorn the Fel Handed either.

Very well done army

I'm constantly surprised at how many closet 40k fans there are. I only recently discovered that almost half my garrison plays or had played at some point. Oh, and some where I have the original hard-back book, the very first one they published in the late eighties.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work Mike.

I currently play the Space Wolves myself along with Black Templars and Eldar.

I haven't decided what craftworld my Eldar will be though, if any.

I'll have to post some pictures of my army. :rolleyes:

Some good painting there Mike!

Love the detailed work..

I helped my son a while with his Tomb Kings / Dark Elves/ Space marines and Chaos marines.

He couldn't decide with which army he wanted to play, so he bought a lot of everything. But enough to play with each seperate race..

I did a few miniature Uruk-Hai as well. But my son doesn't play the game that much anymore but he won't let the lot go either.. ;)

Anywayz, this is a great way to improve painting skillz all the way ;)