THANK YOU!!!

TD-443

From the bottom of my heart I want to to thank everyone in the MEPD who made my dream come true! This has been an amazing expeience! I hope you guys realize the impact you've made on both my daughter and I. I was detemined to make her the best possible costume I could... Hence the mini biker scout project. I kind of started to think that I wasnt going to be able to get armor for myself since having my appendix surgery took me out of work for a while so I was like well Ill get armor next year. But now! With all of your generousity both my daughter and I will be able to troop this year! You guys have made me forget about the past and be so extremely excited about the future! I really cant express my thankfullness enough in words. I am so thankfull for everyones generousity and kind words! I will never foget this!

MEPD 4 LIFE! <!-- s:salute: --><!-- s:salute: -->

I want to thank each person and let you know I got your generous gift as they come in.

-----------------------

TK-9135: Thank you so much! I have so many plans for this helmet; lenses, decals, mesh, padding, fans, and the list goes on! <!-- s:salute: --><!-- s:salute: -->

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

-----------------------

TD-3936 aka trooper1 Thank you so much! Lol like a dork I was trying it on in the mirror without armor 2 seconds after opening it! I am going to wear this pauldron proudly! It was a trip to have another orange pauldron in my hand! I really apreciate it bro! Now all I need is some info on weathering it! ;) ---- SALUTE----

Posted Image

Jay makes awesome belts and shoulder pads guys! Thank you so much for doing mine and my daughters! And for the Holster as well!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

-----------------------

TK-4510: Thank you so much! Talk about humble. You said don't laugh at the pack! YA RIGHT! This is 100 times better and more accurate then I would of ever been able to build. My old pack was a TK-409 style pack and this blows the roof off the one I had before. I have a special plan for this pack that im going to share later! I cant wait to finish it! <!-- s:salute: --><!-- s:salute: -->

Posted Image

-----------------------

Sci-Fire & Slavefive: Thank you so much! I HAVE ARMOR AGAIN! WOOHOO!!! Opening the box of armor was a vey special feeling! I cant wait to TD this bad boy out! Im going to get a canvas/leather belt and TD shoulder staps, ab plate, sniper plate, and of course getting dirty! Not only do you make the most awesome BFG'S but im gonna say you have a BFH as well! <!-- s:salute: --><!-- s:salute: -->

Posted Image

-----------------------

Billhag, TD-7304, Dutchy, Cha0s, Robert, & TomaToNOR: Thank you so much! Your generousity is going to pay for parts that both my daughter and I need for our armor. You have no idea how much this helps! Its amazing how far a brotherhood can stretch... even across the other side of the world! Thank you so much! <!-- s:salute: --><!-- s:salute: -->

-----------------------

TD-252: WOW! Check this out!!! I cant wait to put this on my wall! Beautiful!! Thank you so much! I know Ive told you this before but you are by far a awesome artist!! Cant wait to show it to my daughter!!!

Posted Image

Thank you so much again everyone. I will constantly be updating this thread with my thank you's. You all are my brothers and true friends![/img]

A truly great collection of goodies Eddie, and as I pm'd you..more $ is on it's way.. ..

I think that all who have participated in this did it because their heart told them so...

the Easy Company

No problems mate!

Although we all are different and are placed all over this tiny little speck called Earth, we still share this love for Star Wars.

We are very much Brothers in Arms, from my point of view at least!

Glad to hear my humble contribution can help.

You enjoy your time with that little one. I know how short time is.

Every day is a blessing, and one that holds so many positives.

Troop on my freind. Spend time with that little trooper.

Your goodie bag contents...

Posted Image

TK9135 lenses, Stomper unfinished mic tips, TD stickers and tube stripes

TK9135 TB lens, Don Jar snout, tbits and Screen accurate elavator bolts

MRCE Plaque, speicial Plaque

Helmet padding square for the wee one...

Enjoy,

looking forward to progress pics!

Eddie

You are more than welcome

Spending time with your daughter is one of the most important things that

you can do in your life.I know, I've been there,and the reward is unmeasurable, so grab every second,

and love every single minute of it,

because she definitely will.

Take care mate

Bro, i am sure you and your daugther will soon have a awesome time again after a difficult period. I hope to see some pics of you both having a awesome time !

I know the feeling...my daugther (Ti'ana) is now 4.5 years and it's always a special moment to see a smile on her face ! Enjoy my bro...and remember..we are always on ya back !

MEPD : BAND OF BROTHERS !

Also again i wanna say a BIG THANK YOU to all the people for their contribute, time, share, etc etc ! You all are the best !

Grtz RAY

Just a lil update bros:

I bought these pouches and they are in the process of drying right now from the dye. Thanks to donations I was able to buy these and 8oz of leather dye.

Posted Image

Ive also finished the cistern on the awesome pack that was donated to me. All I needed was a few parts I found at home and walmart.

I bought my daughter alot of supplies needed to finish her armor as well. Like paint, velcro, elastic, undershirt and pants. Plus this baby for only $17 on ebay:

Posted Image

I also won a Radica Sub assault game on ebay for onky $30 with shipping as well. I was really stoked on that.

I also paid for my daughters biker scout boots:

Posted Image

Thank you so much again! Im really trying to stretch every dollar!

• 3 weeks later...

Cant wait to see everything completed bro, and glad to have been of service. Just like the rest of the brothers. I think things will be awsome when your finished, and you'll even be ready for Halloween 2008, it appears.

Best of Luck

Jay

TD3936 ;)