Sandtrooper With White Pauldron & No Pack?

Wolfie

Anyone have screen grabs of this guy? We were talking about him at an armor party over the weekend..

Edit: from what I see the no pack guy looks to have an orange pauldron, lol so maybe he's lost his marbles... but if there IS a white pauldron version any one knows of, lemme know. lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i hope those help...

btw.: i assume there were more than just one TD without backpack.

i really doubt the "garrindan scene" and the actual "docking bay/falcon escape scene" were done in just one take.

the suits and backpacks/blasters, maybe even helmets might have changed from scene to scene...

i never took the time to proof this theory, so it´s just my guess...

TONS OF REFERENCE PICTURES IN HD on Brak´sBuddy´s website:

http://www.looksirdroids.com

I know that in the Falcon escape scene alot of that footage is the same scene repeated from a different angle. Watch for the TD in the middle that is pitched forward from the overhead blast. You'll see that exact same maneuver a second later from a different angle.

Yup, just like the TK Han throws in ROTJ is missing his thermal det. I'm sure there were a bunch of these kinds of scenarios through the three films.

• 1 month later...

Lets not forget the trooper with no pack or pauldron (Docking Bay scenes)...

...I guess he didn't have time to get kitted up or pop into the quarter master's store to get his issue!

He manages to lose his pouches as he hits the deck just before the the lead trooper with the T21 does

Ok, back on track!